Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's happening?

Been slow for a lot of people this month; figured I'd emerge from lurk mode and spend a bit of time sharing and learning. Even the best of us can benefit from a morale boost at times.

Yes, the thread title was inspired by reddit, one of my favorite sites.

Ask me anything. :)

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Best Place to score good dope is in the Valley.
Best Place to post up for Select is the Grove
Best Place to post up for X is Santa Monica
Best Place to post up for Pool is Palmdale
Best Place to get a hooker is on Western near Wilshire between 3am to 5am
Best Place for XL is LAX so u can wait till 2.5 surge occurs then switch to X rides in the app to queue jump.
Best Place to Sit in a 3x surge area and not receive any pings all night is La Canada/Flintridge area

Hope my advice benefits you.

Cheers

·
Banned
31 Posts
I am also a Select driver... and honestly this month isnt the worst or the best...I could dig it..
Saturday made about 450...ysday made just under 400...
Here is my ysdays earnings on Uber plus 40 in cash n a bit over 100$ on Lyft..

If i didn't go to the pen after my drop off i think I could of easily made 500$ ysday...thanks to lax I had a big gap -_-

This is saturday's...
How many select pings do u need a day?

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where is the best spot to pinch a loaf at 3:30am on a Tuesday??
At home.

I am also a Select driver... and honestly this month isnt the worst or the best...I could dig it..

If i didn't go to the pen after my drop off i think I could of easily made 500$ ysday...thanks to lax I had a big gap -_-
Nice weekend.

Better than my weekend. I could have done better, but instead of working Sat night, I got lazy and caught up on sleep.

How did you do for the week?

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
I am also a Select driver. Saturday made about 450...ysday made just under 400... This is saturday's... How many select pings do u need a day?
I gotta start hanging at the Grove more.

·
Registered
936 Posts

This is saturday's...
How many select pings do u need a day?
Welcome back! Tell me you got that oil change.

·
Banned
31 Posts
At home.

Nice weekend.

Better than my weekend. I could have done better, but instead of working Sat night, I got lazy and caught up on sleep.

How did you do for the week?
I was doing bad for the week...
Monday was good...Tues, wed, thurs was waste of time...So just kinda evened out...
Not good enough...But not the worst :/
What I do in the weekdays is go to the companies I know provide free select or black services for their employees...this is my hint ..
What sucks is it seems uber n lyft doesnt want to match u with same pax after couple of times...other than that for us select drivers...this is the best waay to get pings on weekdays...just need to be there when they end...So far I have 8 companies that provide free uber to their employees...only select n black

Welcome back! Tell me you got that oil change.
LOL yes I did loll

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I was doing bad for the week...
Monday was good...Tues, wed, thurs was waste of time...So just kinda evened out...
Not good enough...But not the worst :/
What I do in the weekdays is go to the companies I know provide free select or black services for their employees...this is my hint ..
What sucks is it seems uber n lyft doesnt want to match u with same pax after couple of times...other than that for us select drivers...this is the best waay to get pings on weekdays...just need to be there when they end...So far I have 8 companies that provide free uber to their employees...only select n black
I made $1,558 that week; could have been $1,600+ if I hadn't slept through Sat night.

Within the past 2 weeks, I've been matched with one of my neighbors on 4 different occasions on Select; not my only example either. You should be fine.

·
Banned
31 Posts
I made $1,558 that week; coukd have been $1,600+ if I hadn't slept through Sat night.

Within the past 2 weeks, I've been matched with one of my neighbors on 4 different occasions on Select; not my only examole either. You should be fine.
Do u drive in La or OC?

Do u drive in La or OC?
I have had pax get in my car...we try getting each other...to no avail...after wasting about 20 mins n cancelling more than 20 req...we gave up

What's been working for me is...
Mr Ives...said it in a thread sometime last year...why not try to talk to the pax n see if they will be using uber again and if they r getting a ride bk why not try to get them again...instead of waiting for another ping or deadmiling it...
This has been very useful to me n helped me get over my select hump...even ysday...I picked up a mom n daughter from westho...took them to woodland hills...n they said they will be going to lax...long story short I ended up taking them to lax too... tipped $15 in app... n $50 cash at lax...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts