Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
187 Posts
I'm going to watch that Mr beast video again, but I don't remember anybody growing any facial hair / stubbles during that trip. That coupled with no screenshots leads me to believe it was all acting.

· Registered
187 Posts
Those 5.00 are most likely scammer account … How many times have you gotten that the last few weeks? Lol
I dislike 5.00* more than 4.6x*.

Another very common "newb" rating seems to be 4.88* but at least the 4.88* has taken some rides.

Lyft used to show the pings from new accounts as "New*" on the ping screen but now shows as 5.0* on the initial screen, and you have to tap the picture to show the # of rides and New* rating.

· Registered
187 Posts
So here is

I actually doubt it too, frankly asking a driver to go 40 hours straight with minimum food and rest is too risky for any celebrity who values their own lives very much.
Playing the devil's advocate for a quick second, based on appearance it looks like this might have been years ago when Mr beast was lesser known and famous.

But even with photoshopped screenshots of the ride details, I'm not sure I would have necessarily believed it. Driver negotiating for 2 hours with the wife on taking the trip? You would think they would have simply found another driver by then. Some details don't really make sense or add up.

I don't think there are too many humans that can endure that many hours of driving without some sort of stimulant help. Professional truck driver or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts