Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told every customer to delete DorrDash with every Grubhub order that I deliver, also thank them to order from GH
GH has BEST AND BEST customers and kind good heart people in my area, this is what I’m talking about GH best quality customers! 10% of good American families. Hope all of these people continue to be rich, healthy and wealthy. ALL that DoorDash Low Ballers continue to be poor and beg for food.
3 hours work, $124 pay minus $7 gas. Great! Whoever says No skill no educated low end job! Haha, gigs make more money than you dumbass office white collar clown for that $50K salary AND getting yelled by your boss and commute very day smell other people’s sweat in the subway trains AND listen to your boss telling you eat shit? Duma white collar. Gigs are their own boss.
Screenshot Font Multimedia Software Brand

·
Registered
830 Posts
There's a reason people work "real" jobs. Opportunity for advancement and raises, instead of pay always going down. Retirement, 401k/pension. Paid days off. Insurance, job security.

Making $117 over a couple dinner shifts while the 9-5 people are on their way home is just as laughable to them as it is for us to mock a day job.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you think that dumb ass office white collar clowns make only $50K, it's time to buy a new calendar.
Oh, and by the way, the app is your boss.
Yea, tell me if you are JP Morgan CEO or Microsoft product manager. Oh BTW, these people pay good tip, not like the cheap ass low ballers $50K salary office assistants and dumbass T-Mobile sale reps or maybe nice tie and suits $18/hr Comcast customer service reps? How about dumbass bank tellers or retail Bank of America banking associates who get paid $42K+dumbass $6K bonus? Name your favorite one, white collar high-end ass.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's a reason people work "real" jobs. Opportunity for advancement and raises, instead of pay always going down. Retirement, 401k/pension. Paid days off. Insurance, job security.

Making $117 over a couple dinner shifts while the 9-5 people are on their way home is just as laughable to them as it is for us to mock a day job.
Laughing my ass when they got asses kicked by their bosses. At the end of the day, go home commit some domestic violence towards love ones, oh forget about after drinking some alcohol, then finally stress the F out and commit suicide. Gigs curse the F out at every restaurant, tell cheap bad ass customers to eat shit, like what I’m doing. I like to vent my shit out of whoever I want and still make money.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

IRA, healthcare.gov can help your concern, do you care about that dumb ass $100K life insurance policy offered by your employer? Uber drivers were considered workers AND got paid unemployment insurance during this pandemic, what insurance you talking about? Health? A dumbass stupid needs to pay dumbass fund managers for 401K to gain their stock and retirement accounts. Former Lehman brother and Kodak employees thought their jobs were secured.

·
Premium Member
9,937 Posts
As someone who does both, I agree with everything said here.

·
Premium Member
3,555 Posts
IRA, healthcare.gov can help your concern, do you care about that dumb ass $100K life insurance policy offered by your employer? Uber drivers were considered workers AND got paid unemployment insurance during this pandemic, what insurance you talking about? Health? A dumbass stupid needs to pay dumbass fund managers for 401K to gain their stock and retirement accounts. Former Lehman brother and Kodak employees thought their jobs were secured.
You should use "dumbass" in more of your sentences.

·
Premium Member
9,937 Posts
I told every customer to delete DorrDash with every Grubhub order that I deliver, also thank them to order from GH
GH has BEST AND BEST customers and kind good heart people in my area, this is what I’m talking about GH best quality customers! 10% of good American families. Hope all of these people continue to be rich, healthy and wealthy. ALL that DoorDash Low Ballers continue to be poor and beg for food.
3 hours work, $124 pay minus $7 gas. Great! Whoever says No skill no educated low end job! Haha, gigs make more money than you dumbass office white collar clown for that $50K salary AND getting yelled by your boss and commute very day smell other people’s sweat in the subway trains AND listen to your boss telling you eat shit? Duma white collar. Gigs are their own boss.
View attachment 637835
This is good shit. Well done.

What market are you in? I'd probably double this. Not sure if you heard but Im the best delivery driver in Delco, 3rd best in the world behind @DickDasher and @Seamus. You might be 4th or 5th though. I like your style.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Doordash is by far the most abusive company I've ever seen and its completely legal so they don't care.

Constant app bs with "drive your car an hour for $2", "your dash is paused", nonstop unnecessary notifications on your phone literally trying to kill you on the road.

Maybe that guy that *****es you out isn't so bad.

See if you can get everything you need from grubhub forever and it's never going to change just like the rest of these bait and switch dicks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Doordash is by far the most abusive company I've ever seen and its completely legal so they don't care.

Constant app bs with "drive your car an hour for $2", "your dash is paused", nonstop unnecessary notifications on your phone literally trying to kill you on the road.

Maybe that guy that *****es you out isn't so bad.

See if you can get everything you need from grubhub forever and it's never going to change just like the rest of these bait and switch dicks.
These ain’t baits, GH real customers paid. DD attracts low ballers cheap asses disguising sting basement living crappy no showers for days customers . I met lots drivers in different restaurants, all said “No DD! Grubhub”

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is good shit. Well done.

What market are you in? I'd probably double this. Not sure if you heard but Im the best delivery driver in Delco, 3rd best in the world behind @DickDasher and @Seamus. You might be 4th or 5th though. I like your style.
Yup. I’m in Boston, DD always stacked 1 good order 1 bullshit order for one ping, I alway go the good one first, the bullshit one that’s shown up $3.25, I would leave it at the door( contactless delivery I’m sorry), take the picture, upload, let it sit on the door in freezing 10 degree winter for at least 5 mins, then “Complete deliver”, let these cheap MF dumb low ballers microwave it, enjoy. Low ballers

·
Registered
495 Posts
View attachment 637835
You’re not going to make that consistently day in day out. If you think you will, you’re dreaming

·
Registered
495 Posts
Yup. I’m in Boston, DD always stacked 1 good order 1 bullshit order for one ping, I alway go the good one first, the bullshit one that’s shown up $3.25, I would leave it at the door( contactless delivery I’m sorry), take the picture, upload, let it sit on the door in freezing 10 degree winter for at least 5 mins, then “Complete deliver”, let these cheap MF dumb low ballers microwave it, enjoy. Low ballers
I figured you out. Youre a troll or a GH corporate that is here to glorify GH, we get many Uber corporate here and Facebook that do the same. This is a low skill, low pay job, unless you work long hours. The only benefits are making your own hours. Anyone can deliver food or take passengers, all you need is a car and some brain cells.

·
Registered
95 Posts

Many of these rideshares here are too simple to understand stand that 50k, 70k, 80k are just the starting wage for many of these jobs. You promote or get hired to other companies as a promotion and overtime you have a stable high income job, but good luck explaining that here. All they can see here is the starting wage and say how they made more than that one year and that is it. Problem with rideshare is it attracts those type that have shortsighted planning with no ability to logically assess a situation and plan. Hence they can never get ahead because like an animal they just chase around the sent of food until the source is gone.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts