Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
LOL. She says she could of had a chopper take her home. Maybe she should keep that in mind next time.

I love how all of a sudden the news media want's to paint Uber in a negative light because of the surge pricing.

If only they can paint a negative light on Uber for the low rates they pay their drivers and possibly riders won't have to worry about high surge prices on busy nights.

·
Registered
566 Posts

slow news day
You knew, you agreed now all you need to do is pay. You could even have an estimate of how much the trip would be, so yeah we get it,it was cold,you were tired and wanted to go home and agreed to this rate, well this is the price for that SUV, next time order Uber X if you can't afford a SUV, it is like if I go to eat to an expensive restaurant, see the menu, check the price, order the food and after I am done eating I complain about the bill lol :p

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
LOL. She says she could of had a chopper take her home. Maybe she should keep that in mind next time.

I love how all of a sudden the news media want's to paint Uber in a negative light because of the surge pricing.

If only they can paint a negative light on Uber for the low rates they pay their drivers and possibly riders won't have to worry about high surge prices on busy nights.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...ow-some-uber-drivers-barely-making-ends-meet/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts