Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pissed at DD last week I had a large order I drive 4 miles to pickup then cancel and they refuse to give me anything so I figured let’s make someone food late so DD might refund

while gassing up in the hood cause it’s cheaper I saw a 2.75 from a wing place and I accepted then drive by and arrived and kept going home.

After 5 minutes I get a message please ring extra ranch dressing. Lol Why the cheapest of people ask for extra free stuff.

then several more messages where are u etc. then phone calls. after 40 minutes I cancel lol.

·
Registered
378 Posts
After 5 minutes I get a message please ring extra ranch dressing. Lol Why the cheapest of people ask for extra free stuff.

then several more messages where are u etc. then phone calls. after 40 minutes I cancel lol.
Reply with "Sorry but I ran out of gas because delivering $2.75 orders to no-tip bastards doesn't even buy me a gallon of it."

·
Premium Member
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why'd you cancel it? If you're going to do that just go home and go to bed.
Because I didn’t want deal with the texts and phone calls and eventually DD would call me. Didn’t want to turn phone off either. So cancel. Besides no one gonna pick it soon anyway at $2.75 lol.

·
Premium Member
8,837 Posts
Because I didn’t want deal with the texts and phone calls and eventually DD would call me. Didn’t want to turn phone off either. So cancel. Besides no one gonna pick it soon anyway at $2.75 lol.
Normally DD would have unassigned that order from you long before 40 minutes but unsurprisingly they couldn't find any drivers willing to accept that shit order.

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
You are an evil genius!
They'll call you 2-4 hours later , "we are calling to check the status of customer's order" 😂 used to happen to me all the time when their app would go down weekly , I'd just go home with the order attached and tell them I don't know what they are talking about their app crashed hours ago , I wasn't hanging out for free.

·
Premium Member
2,420 Posts
I was pissed at DD last week I had a large order I drive 4 miles to pickup then cancel and they refuse to give me anything so I figured let’s make someone food late so DD might refund

while gassing up in the hood cause it’s cheaper I saw a 2.75 from a wing place and I accepted then drive by and arrived and kept going home.

Gud four yu.

Yu funy.

A setback in your business and you take revenge on an unwitting customer who had nothing to do with your prior disappointment.

The obvious revenge is to decline the offer.

Butt, yu gotta be speshil.

Seams yu arr a ****.

·
Premium Member
866 Posts

a great way to get deactivated...

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Gud four yu.

Yu funy.

A setback in your business and you take revenge on an unwitting customer who had nothing to do with your prior disappointment.

The obvious revenge is to decline the offer.

Butt, yu gotta be speshil.

Seams yu arr a ****.
I think most understood what he was going after. He was ****ing over the cheap customer and DD for ripping him off.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts