Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
I had 3 short rides from 5.15 to 6.30. Ate dinner, then got a 1.8X from central to SM. Then lucked out, got a 2.0x from Ocean Ave SM 14 miles. Ended only 6 blocks from home. Took forever to get to her, but she was a super nice Brit and waited for me. Ended about 9pm.

But during all that time, I picked my rides carefully. Meaning no non-surge pool, no ratings below 4.7, and residential only. No major streets like Wilshire. I must have skipped 10-12.

Oh, also got 2 $5 cancels. Idiot put in pickup 3 blocks from where she was. I asked where she was going, 6 blocks. Told her to cancel and request another car.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Friday night has sucked since May. I did a thread here on that particular day. Rarely work but I tried last night and ACRO on Orange until I got it to surge. Got one ping but 12 minutes away so cancelled. Surged one more time and not one ping in my surburbia (I didn't turn on app until around midnight looking for late night crowd). Took two trips last night. Both fares were under $10......combined!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts