Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From support

"as a reminder, a Streak will break if you do any of the following during a streak:

• Go offline and out of Driver Mode.
  • Cancel a ride (not a No-show).
  • Miss a ride request.
  • The ride was rematched with another driver because we detected that you were not making progress toward the pickup location."

·
Registered
637 Posts
From support

"as a reminder, a Streak will break if you do any of the following during a streak:

• Miss a ride request.
  • The ride was rematched with another driver because we detected that you were not making progress toward the pickup location."
That last one is a new one to me

Makes me wonder would they try using that if you were stuck in bad traffic

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Since you tapped "arrive" too far from the pickup location, the system recognized it as Canceled by the driver."

Me:

I did not cancel that lift line ride. It was a no-show. You can see how much trouble I took to try and pick her up.

(Google maps told me to make an illegal U-turn on market Street)

I Waited until the timer expired and hit no-show.

I was only half a Block away because there was no safe and legal space to pick her up at her exact location on Market Street.

I spoke to her on the phone to tell her where I would be waiting. She never moved.

I had two line passengers in the car already.

·
Registered
637 Posts
"Since you tapped "arrive" too far from the pickup location, the system recognized it as Canceled by the driver."

Me:

I did not cancel that lift line ride. It was a no-show. You can see how much trouble I took to try and pick her up.

(Google maps told me to make an illegal U-turn on market Street)

I Waited until the timer expired and hit no-show.

I was only half a Block away because there was no safe and legal space to pick her up at her exact location on Market Street.

I spoke to her on the phone to tell her where I would be waiting. She never moved.

I had two line passengers in the car already.
I have found that arguing with Gryft or ScrUber over a streak bonus is a waste of time.

·
Banned
2,272 Posts
The Lyft Application intentionally lies to both the driver and passenger indicated that are one minute apart.

I had trip requests twenty four minutes away.

I give them, the Uber.

Uber On.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Has Lyft been taking things to a whole new level of low? If so, how can a ride share company become even worse than what Uber used to be?

For some, this has been a known Scam Technique with Lyft.
From support

• Miss a ride request.
Love the fact that they call themselves "Support".

No wonder I always be canceled on lyft, I always think the pax don't like my rating, but I think lyft rematch to a-closer driver
You drive all those miles, waste your time and your hard earned money and they carelessly give the ride to someone else?

·
Banned
2,272 Posts
Keep in mind I an one of the best at this.
50, five days.
Spent most of my time doing other things and hit the gym.
I almost never cancel unless for good cause.
Uber is about execution.
I have a vast amount of assets in this space and in others.
Likely will stop posting in here soon due to time concerns.
If some have not received the benefit from it by now, they never will.
Some have.

Uber On.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Keep in mind I an one of the best at this.
50, five days.
Spent most of my time doing other things and hit the gym.
I almost never cancel unless for good cause.
Uber is about execution.
I have a vast amount of assets in this space and in others.
Likely will stop posting in here soon due to time concerns.
If some have not received the benefit from it by now, they never will.
Some have.

Uber On.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................

·
Banned
2,272 Posts
I have the ability to select any type of ride on multiple accounts.
Did not keep track of the other items.
Tested UberX, Pool and Express Pool this week do those figures are for the above.
I may do further testing this next week.
Utilization or ride time not excessive.
I consult Uber and government as well.

That is it for now.
Good luck.
Uber On.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts

I've gotten that one 2x from lyft because of bridge construction a few months back .. they don't gaf

You drive all those miles, waste your time and your hard earned money and they carelessly give the ride to someone else?
It's more of a kick to the balls when you have a scheduled p/u and you go online when you're suppose to and they steal it from you

·
Registered
637 Posts
It's more of a kick to the balls when you have a scheduled p/u and you go online when you're suppose to and they steal it from you
I had that happen once. After checking to see if it was cancelled and being told it was given to a driver who was closer to the pickup I was told accepting a scheduled ride was not a guarantee I'd get the ride. So I replied that was good to know and they should be advised that in the future my accepting a scheduled ride is no guarantee I will go online to take the ride.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have the ability to select any type of ride on multiple accounts.
Did not keep track of the other items.
Tested UberX, Pool and Express Pool this week do those figures are for the above.
I may do further testing this next week.
Utilization or ride time not excessive.
I consult Uber and government as well.

That is it for now.
Good luck.
Uber On.
Hmmm I dont know about all that but, 50 rides in 5 days? Must have found away around the 12 hour rule with fluber!

Well, in 4 years with Lyft I have caught on to the games they play! At this point, I put in 5-6 hours of driving and regardless of where I am sitting at I stop! Some days during the week it's over $200 during those 5hrs. Some days its $130. But regardless, when I hit that max 6th hour, I'm done!

These companies are scams. Cant wait to see the eyes of the Uber guy/gal in small claims next month! And as far as Lyft is concerned, they paid the law suite to me a few months back. It has dawned on me that these two companies will. not make it to the finish line. Both hope to harness the autonomous technology before they go out of business. That will not happen for another decade or two or ever at that matter!

But mark my words, it's a race to the bottom folks! Not the top! I do not consider myself an educated man however, when I see and experience the hardships these two companies are putting on the drivers and customers and the senseless spending and greed they practice each day, it's not a matter of IF, it's when.

Stop listening to the prapagranda of others and these companies! They have their day in court!

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The Lyft Application intentionally lies to both the driver and passenger indicated that are one minute apart.

I had trip requests twenty four minutes away.

I give them, the Uber.

Uber On.
I had 12 Delightful Lyft passengers today, and one appalling Uber passenger who I 1 starred.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts