Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't here most week just came back last night..I'm out there now it's very slow..was the whole week like this??

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Mon-Fri were okay, wishing they could been better.
Saturday, was worse. $80 short to my saturday's target. Luckily i caught a long ride with 3.3x last night. Real lucky for that ride.
Sunday, i don't usually drive. Only did 3 rides total $32 gross in 2 hours. Lol.

Overall, this whole week was less than what i expected.
Hope tomorrow will be better til the rest of the week. Amen!

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Mon-Fri were okay, wishing they could been better.
Saturday, was worse. $80 short to my saturday's target. Luckily i caught a long ride with 3.3x last night. Real lucky for that ride.
Sunday, i don't usually drive. Only did 3 rides total $32 gross in 2 hours. Lol.

Overall, this whole week was less than what i expected.
Hope tomorrow will be better til the rest of the week. Amen!
by the looks of things, you did well compared to the rest of the group. You must drive long hours to get that high daily amount..... how many hours do you drive per day average?

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Whole week sucked, except for Friday. Long day, but good rides. Avg net Friday was $15 per ride. That's good on X

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Did ok, I actually tried to work more than the 20 hours I've been averaging and it showed. My gas really wasnt as much as normal because I got a lot of tips that went right back into my tank lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts