Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
****ing hell. Can't get a ping for my life.

I mean, not even a shitty low rated pax to ignore anymore. NOTHING. "Go online and make money!" MY DICK!

I was out for an hour and a half approx in multiple "hot spots". Utterly dead.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Just applied for a job 5 seconds ago. Probably going to get it since I'm an ideal candidate. Good part: $13/hr and full time available.

Bye Uber. ****ing garbage company.
Good luck, I hope you get it. Seriously. No one deserves this to earn a buck...

RC

PS Uber) I am not ungrateful, just disappointed on some levels.

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good luck, I hope you get it. Seriously. No one deserves this to earn a buck...

RC

PS Uber) I am not ungrateful, just disappointed on some levels.
ty, I wanted the flexibility of a gig like Uber but it appears it won't work out after all and my time has been utterly wasted. I may actually end up purchasing the license plate on my avatar after all.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just applied for a job 5 seconds ago. Probably going to get it since I'm an ideal candidate. Good part: $13/hr and full time available.

Bye Uber. ****ing garbage company.
don't know your background but geico is hiring all the time ... where i am FT... Entry level 17.80 per hr... fast promotions and profit sharing... i promoted very fast

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad day at the wheel. Seems to happen to all of us at times. I was out today starting at 530am and off and on the app until about 730pm. Made my personal weekly goal and stopped the app. My last pax was a young lady that cuts hair at a local hair salon. She had several bags of groceries with her that I helped load into my vehicle and then helped carry to her front door. She raved on during her ride about how some people only tip her $2, or bring in cookies and coffee for everyone, and about the lady today who gave her a $20 tip for a simple trim cut. I mentioned to her that we in the service industry appreciate tips no matter how small as it shows appreciation for the jobs we do. After dropping her off, guess how much of a tip I received...wait for it..wait for it...that's right...zip, nada, goose egg, nothing...Guess someone wasn't listening while she was counting her tips!

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry to hear about your bad day at the wheel. Seems to happen to all of us at times. I was out today starting at 530am and off and on the app until about 730pm. Made my personal weekly goal and stopped the app. My last pax was a young lady that cuts hair at a local hair salon. She had several bags of groceries with her that I helped load into my vehicle and then helped carry to her front door. She raved on during her ride about how some people only tip her $2, or bring in cookies and coffee for everyone, and about the lady today who gave her a $20 tip for a simple trim cut. I mentioned to her that we in the service industry appreciate tips no matter how small as it shows appreciation for the jobs we do. After dropping her off, guess how much of a tip I received...wait for it..wait for it...that's right...zip, nada, goose egg, nothing...Guess someone wasn't listening while she was counting her tips!
hilarious.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts