Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I became mean son of ***** :mad:to the riders no detour, not drive thru, no speaking in my car. cause I know I will get screw up or the rider will get screw up from the azz.:eek:

What about you How upfront fares changed your Life?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I email Uber about every trip that is below time+distance formula. So I don't really care, I had few trips where I got over paid by 5-10 dollars, but most of the the time, I am underpaid and Uber steals the difference from the rider. Had few fares where the pax paid 35 and Uber reported to me that the package paid 28-29, I emailed donkeys and they quickly gave me the difference back. This is happening to everyone. Use the app called Meter and ask your pax on long trips how much Uber is charging them.

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all that time you spend on emailing Uber, you should be on the road and make money but Uber is fooling us and want to waste our time for bagging adjustments and bs. we get scam from uber and the City

·
Registered
693 Posts
Bigly! Trust me I know uber Upfront fare better then Ian black. It's hugeee. Most of the Toronto Uber drivers love it. China and Mexico is responsible for outsourcing all the Good paying Toronto Uber Jobs.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I email Uber about every trip that is below time+distance formula. So I don't really care, I had few trips where I got over paid by 5-10 dollars, but most of the the time, I am underpaid and Uber steals the difference from the rider. Had few fares where the pax paid 35 and Uber reported to me that the package paid 28-29, I emailed donkeys and they quickly gave me the difference back. This is happening to everyone. Use the app called Meter and ask your pax on long trips how much Uber is charging them.
How know what pax paying that's my problem??

·
Registered
431 Posts
Just ask the pax " btw, how much is Uber charging your for the ride" be like "I've heard they lowered the rates"
Ya I've done this but now we need pics *sigh* ...I'm sure things have been fishy since New Year's Eve! My buddy paid 200$ for his ride down 4 way split (I made barely 200 granted I didn't work before 11:00 still strange happenings

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How Upfront fares change most the driver's Life.

Did any body hear about the Uber drivers in India who went on a strike for days by not driving for Uber ? The drivers claim they were " shorted and cheated by Uber " ? lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts