Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not going to break it down for you because there is no reason too. It's just my opinion after 4 years and over 11,000 trips.
I did Uber since it started, I'm one of those bitter vets that knew how much it paid and what they did from the start which corroborates these 2 videos.

All these "tech companies" are simply bypassing a loophole in the law to create monopoly or expect duopoly, their apps are a joke as far as tech goes, Oracle's CEO said his cat could have coded something better, if you compare what Uber and All these gig companies have to actual tech giants, you realize they must only spend their budget in lawmaker lobbying, lawyers and more scam ideas from their leadership, there is no tech innovation.

Did you know I gave them the idea to scale their platform in order to make uber a better matchmaking system? Yeah, ideas from these forums... is their tech innovation.

·
Premium Member
3,658 Posts
OP, as soon as someone resuscitates the class warfare-like "for or against 22" nonsense you have lost me.

We would have been arguably even more F'd if 22 had failed. 22 passed I'm still driving. And making about as much as the pre look-what-we-do-for-our-drivers-they-must-be-contractors benefits.

If 22 had failed we would likely be employees, and stuck with taking every crap ride Uber cared to ram down our throats, in order to fill the time our hourly wage would demand. Not to mention the possibility of set schedules. So I would likely not be driving for Uber at this point.

Point being, we were gonna F'd either way. If you would actually like to make a contribution, rather than be a divisive influence, organize a proposition authored by drivers to replace 22 with something that works.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts