Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Uber needs more driver tools like a only send me 2.3X+ slider. I know the coding is there because Uber has a surge alert slider that never works for me.
I agree, I wish Uber would give us a couple of filter options like you mentioned allowing Select, XL and etc some criteria that we will accept X trips. I do like how they changed it so we can go back and forth easier and without going off line or even in the middle of a trip changing it which in some ways does prevent the "stacking". When I do take an X trip, the first thing I do after the starting the trip is go in and uncheck X/POOL so when I finish the trip I will come back up as Select only again and if I happen to land in the middle of big red spot then it's easy to go back in and turn X/POOL back on. But definitely would like the surge filter and maybe a ratings filter also.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Don't run X ... stay with Select X is a looser bet when you have a select car.
Not always there are times it benefits me or when the surge is above 2.7 (which roughly equals select) especially if sitting in a queue and not number 1 or 2 then will take it. Yes there are the unicorns out there but they are exactly that when the surge starts getting above 2.5 and Select starts approaching $6+ per mile the times you will get a ping it is so rare you are better off taking the X with the surge.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.