Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here, tried looking on the net for an answer but no luck. Is there a way to sync Waze with Uber?
Thanks.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Unfortunately, even after doing that, it still won't automatically open the app like how the Lyft Driver app does for you, you still will have to manually click on the Navigate button in order to get it to open Waze for you.

·
Banned
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately, even after doing that, it still won't automatically open the app like how the Lyft Driver app does for you, you still will have to manually click on the Navigate button in order to get it to open Waze for you.
Oh wow, okay thanks, but If I do what you say, will it eventually sync with Uber?

·
Registered
388 Posts
It syncs now, it just won't open automatically. When you click on the Navigate button, it loads Waze with the destination information transferred over.

·
Banned
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It syncs now, it just won't open automatically. When you click on the Navigate button, it loads Waze with the destination information transferred over.
Awesome thanks. I've heard a lot of things bad about Waze on different forums, so I may not use it. I have a Garmin that works beautifully as a back up.

Juts now I had a delivery and the Uber map sent me to a residential neighborhood, when It should be on the other side of the wall where a financial center was. It does this crap all the time, and my Garmin got me out of the weeds. The girl who I finally delivered to said she had the same problem when she was applying for her job at that location, she almost didn't make it to her interview because of her map. She also said waze sucked too..ha ha.

Another thing has been happening lately with the Ubereats app and my google play music app. The music just shuts off and I have to exit uber and hit play again, sometimes several times just to get my music back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts