·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Very frustrated with Uber nowadays. They keep giving me these incentives:-

(1) Mon 4am - Fri 4am, Range S150-$220 for 75 trips
(2) Fri 4am - Sun 4am, Range $185-$220 for 65 trips

This potentially means you drive 12-15 hours per day to clock 20-22 trips.

Uber is expecting me to have no life and drive like a robot for the whole bloody week.

I used to have 2-tier for this incentives, for e.g.
- 65 trips for $xxx
- 40 trips for $yyy

This gives me flexibility to drive less or more trips depending on my other personal life matters or commitments.

Could I consult all seniors here, how can I restore this 2-tier Quest? Please help me as I want to have work life balance and not drive like a robot the full whole week!

Thanks in advance.

Teck

P.S. BTW, I have made many calls to request Uber already. They simply do not care.

·
Registered
36 Posts
"Boss theres this bugger keep pestering us to make life easier for him..should we just suspend his account, like bar him from logging in for a month or two..then lets start a pool how many appeals he write in!"

·
Registered
499 Posts
Try a few week dont hit the incentive. Your trip must below the lowest tier of your incentive.. If last time they give u 40 and 65. Then drive ard 30 for few week. If you alway drive 50trip and dint hit 65. They wont be so stupid give u 40, since 50 is your level.

·
Registered
36 Posts
For 8 weeks, I didn't hit 65 trips. Range between 28-47. CB Uber, still give me 1-tier 65 trips.
THEY ONLY WANT THE CREAM.

THEY dont want whiners.

WHY? Because there is a HUGE bunch of desperadoes out there willing to earn a penny.
LITERALLY ONE PENNY.

These are the people who CELEBRATE recessions. because theres their suckers.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Yes, drive 7 full days? No life?
It depends entirely on the individuals. What life style he/she wants, what is/are his/her objective(S) in ubering, how much he/she wanna earn each day, etc.

You must remember, there is no free lunch in this world especially for a small country like Sg which does not have natural resources. One needs to sacrifice and put in effort in whatever he/she does in order to achieve something.

·
Registered
779 Posts
They won't lower it down for you. In their database you already been grouped into their old batch of drivers. After driving for so long for them, they deemed that you are addicted to their system be it part-time job or full time to make some cash. Even if there are no incentives, you would still drive abit for them.

Hence, the system already categoried you. No point giving you incentives. The company wanna cut down on losses as well. Even if give, they want to make sure you worked hard for it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i got 2 uber accounts. i simply refused to drive when they make the CK hard. i will just drive the other one which usually have the lower CK since i dont drive with that often. don ask me how i get 2 account. figure out yourself

anyway limpeh got a job starting next month. so i don give a f already. especially to the fking upfront pricing which always ended up undercharged. f up

1 - 20 of 59 Posts