Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies if this has been talked about already, but I just simply want to renew my Dallas Vehicle Permit Online.

Do you click on "Start a new application" or click on your Application ID (Under 'Maintain an existing application')??

They would only give me the decal until the end of September, even though I had proof that I had renewed my registration through Sept 2016, so now I need to renew the decal.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
go to a authorized inspector (I like the JT one) get your car inspected pay the fee then take the paper work to the Uber also they will hand you the sticker

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already had it inspected on 7/31/15, so i'm good there. I just want to avoid driving down to 3131 Dawson for the 5th time.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
There's an office in Allen:

1333 W. McDermott Drive, Suite 224, Allen TX
Monday – Friday: 11AM – 5:30PM

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And they will really renew my City of Dallas Vehicle permit (decal)?? I thought that could only be done through the City of Dallas (at 3131 Dawson or online)?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nevermind - i just pulled up the Uber Allen location info. I will head over there...thanks everybody.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got back - that was the greatest experience I have ever had through Uber. I will never have to go to 3131 Dawson again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts