Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am one of the many drivers who won't be continuing to drive for Uber (I actually stopped in March).

Just posting to figure out if there is anyone I need to contact? Any lists I need to be removed from?

I don't want to get caught up in any DoT compliance legislation.
Just want to be done completely with this shitty company and I don't want any more problems.

Any one got information that suggests we have to do anything other than just not "Log On" anymore?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Good question... Never thought of that... Wonder if uber has given dot drivers info... I recently cancelled my 3f insurance... Deleted my driver's app... If I get pulled over I have no problem giving them my phone to prove it...

·
Registered
803 Posts
How to quit Uber, roll around to Uber office in Subi in the middle of the night and throw a rock through their window with a note attached saying "I quit" hahahahahhahah LOL just joking, don't try this at home kids. :) maybe just send them a text saying "I quit"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.