Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People don't drop or pickup any pax at the drive through or valet area, you will get a ticket. Park at the designated spot and load or unload.

·
Registered
279 Posts
When a mentally challenged rider gets paired with a mentally challenged driver, you get pickups and dropoffs at the wrong locations.

Mental challenge for the rider: believing that since he/she is paying, whatever he/she says is law (customer's always right).

Mental challenge for the driver: servile attitude, desperation, history of accepting abuse.

This becomes a problem for smarter, wiser drivers when the passenger has the wrong expectations later. I can't tell whether the rider is lying when he/she claims that the last driver dropped or picked them in an obviously wrong place.

·
Registered
39 Posts
What's wrong with you, I'm just putting this out, I've been seeing Uber drivers getting tickets left and right. If you have nothing useful to contribute GTFO.
This irony about your statement is that you contributed nothing useful in your original post. So i guess you have to see your self out?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This irony about your statement is that you contributed nothing useful in your original post. So i guess you have to see your self out?
You have to be fuking kidding me. I'm out here in the front line every night seeing sheat happened, and reporting back so everyone else could benefit, and you re here telling me it's all a joke . Well then f you, this be the last time I share anything...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts