Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LCT-NLA East is an event taking place in Atlantic City Nov. 8-10 at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City that is perfect for independent operators of cars for hire such as Uber and Lyft!

There's a great chauffeur training session and a Service that Rocks keynote address that can help you double your tips.

Another session will give you cost-cutting tips to increase your bottom line.

Great deals on new vehicles for programs like Uber black, Uber lux etc because they have the proper warranties for extended use.

If you're looking, you could even get recruited by a top company. Say goodbye to paying for your own overhead.

Super affordable one day passes available, even Sunday in case driving is your second job. Passes include the hall, sessions and even networking with an open bar.

Affordable one-day passes available!

Users on this board can get a 10% discount on a Show pass with code UPEEPS.

Visit us at http://bit.ly/1FdJ2X2 now for more information or to register.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Interesting that LCT is marketing to Uber when they spend the majority of their time trying to get Uber outlawed. Their trade magazine is dominated by anti Uber stories and they actively lobby everywhere.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will this show have information for getting insurance for startups, with no previous black car/livery experience outside of Uber? That's my biggest hurdle.
We'll definitely have a few great insurance companies in the exhibit hall like Lancer Insurance Company, Protective Insurance Company and more that specialize in insurance for the livery industry. We would be happy to link you up with an operator mentor on site that can walk you through the best way to get covered as a start-up and help you through any other struggles you're facing.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
LCT-NLA East is an event taking place in Atlantic City Nov. 8-10 at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City that is perfect for independent operators of cars for hire such as Uber and Lyft!

There's a great chauffeur training session and a Service that Rocks keynote address that can help you double your tips.

Another session will give you cost-cutting tips to increase your bottom line.

Great deals on new vehicles for programs like Uber black, Uber lux etc because they have the proper warranties for extended use.

If you're looking, you could even get recruited by a top company. Say goodbye to paying for your own overhead.

Super affordable one day passes available, even Sunday in case driving is your second job. Passes include the hall, sessions and even networking with an open bar.

Affordable one-day passes available!

Users on this board can get a 10% discount on a Show pass with code UPEEPS.

Visit us at http://bit.ly/1FdJ2X2 now for more information or to register.
Slight problem. It says we have to be an employee of a limo company. And it specifically mentions software company employees have to buy the $1000 pass. Can I get a clarification here?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Slight problem. It says we have to be an employee of a limo company. And it specifically mentions software company employees have to buy the $1000 pass. Can I get a clarification here?
Hi, TNC drivers qualify for the Operator pass as an independent operator. Do you have a business card or something like an ID card to show at Registration that identifies you as such? Let me know what you have, and we will figure it out in advance!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for posting and supporting the forum. I notice you're in Los Angeles. Would you have any 1 day pass offers for drivers on the west coast for the upcoming LCT show in Las Vegas. Do the 1 day passes allow access to the speakers and seminars?
LCT has offices in New Jersey, L.A. and Tacoma, actually! International LCT Show in Las Vegas will offer one-day passes that allow access to the sessions, exhibit hall and scheduled networking events. The schedule will be posted and registration will open in mid-late October on www.LCTSHOW.com.

·
Registered
11 Posts
At LCT, we recognize that many TNC drivers are also licensed livery drivers. The event has an abundance of resources for those who are already licensed livery drivers and TNC drivers looking to branch out. So, that's why we are on this this board sharing the information.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Hi, TNC drivers qualify for the Operator pass as an independent operator. Do you have a business card or something like an ID card to show at Registration that identifies you as such? Let me know what you have, and we will figure it out in advance!
That would be a No followed by another No, but we do have an APP we can access (well if we are not waitlisted) and show them our smiling mug. Also, most of us have a pretty glowing U trade dress we can whip out.

Will a photo of our vehicle odometer work?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That would be a No followed by another No, but we do have an APP we can access (well if we are not waitlisted) and show them our smiling mug. Also, most of us have a pretty glowing U trade dress we can whip out.

Will a photo of our vehicle odometer work?
The APP will be fine! Though anyone who registers is welcome to private message me their badge ID number or name and I will put a note in the system in advance that it is approved to speed it up when you get to the show.

·
Premium Member
5,168 Posts
It's the beginning of the end for much of the traditional taxi and limousine type businesses. While there will always be a call for some street hail Business and limousines for special occasions like weddings and proms, for the most part the taxi and limousine business as we have known it is in its death throws. so I would imagine that it is time for those who run industry trade publications and trade shows to reach out to TNC drivers as a way to remain relevant in the future.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The APP will be fine! Though anyone who registers is welcome to private message me their badge ID number or name and I will put a note in the system in advance that it is approved to speed it up when you get to the show.
To clarify, drivers qualify for the affordable operator passes, they do not have to purchase a higher-priced supplier pass.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts