Banned
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Drive like there is NO tomorrow...

$300-$400 a day...

= $2,100-$2,800 a week

= $9,000-$12,000 a month

= $109,500-$146,000 a year...

Only UberSaur could manage that.. Dinosaurs have faced extinction before... But not this one...

Just drive 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, 30 days a month and 365 days a year. It's theoretically possible, fellas..

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts

$300-$400 a day...

= $2,100-$2,800 a week

= $9,000-$12,000 a month

Only UberSaur could manage that.. Dinosaurs have faced extinction before... But not this one...

Just drive 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, 30 days a month and 365 days a year. It's theoretically possible, fellas..
how about do this for 1 year? and put it all in tesla stock! work 1 year of your life and relax for the rest of your life.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I don't think it's in the cards for me this week. I am on platinum and thought I would start driving today knowing I can easily get it knocked out in 4 days. Dropped off my first pax, hit a curb, flat tire. My spare was low on air. Walked to the near by gas station to get the spare aired up. Finally get back to my car and 4 warning lights come on, abs, track, tps and some other bs. Took two more paxs after that and by that time I was past incentives. Too embarrassed to drive with warning lights on. Going to take tomorrow off and maybe drive the weekend. Could someone post incentives requirements please

·
Registered
438 Posts
I don't think it's in the cards for me this week. I am on platinum and thought I would start driving today knowing I can easily get it knocked out in 4 days. Dropped off my first pax, hit a curb, flat tire. My spare was low on air. Walked to the near by gas station to get the spare aired up. Finally get back to my car and 4 warning lights come on, abs, track, tps and some other bs. Took two more paxs after that and by that time I was past incentives. Too embarrassed to drive with warning lights on. Going to take tomorrow off and maybe drive the weekend. Could someone post incentives requirements please
I don't know why you're not checking your spare tire regularly. Get a full size spare tire and rim and keep it at home. Once you get a flat tire and replace it with a spare tire (that has air), go home and swap out the tire with the full size one and then get back on the road.

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
I don't know why you're not checking your spare tire regularly. Get a full size spare tire and rim and keep it at home. Once you get a flat tire and replace it with a spare tire (that has air), go home and swap out the tire with the full size one and then get back on the road.
My current car doesn't even include a spare doughnut tire, forget about a full-size spare in the trunk. If I blow a tire I'm SOL on the spot and would need to have it towed on a flat-bed, therefore I carry insurance which includes free towing within a reasonable distance.

·
Registered
263 Posts
It reads like he had more going on after hitting that curb than just a flat tire though. (All of the lights that came on.)

·
Registered
1,662 Posts

$300-$400 a day...

= $2,100-$2,800 a week

= $9,000-$12,000 a month

Is this the process of committing suicide????? :D

Hahaha

·
25,881 Posts
My current car doesn't even include a spare doughnut tire, forget about a full-size spare in the trunk. If I blow a tire I'm SOL on the spot.
Do you have a Fusion hybrid, too?

That is one thing that I hate about those cars. Your "spare" is an air pump that either does not work or breaks and a can of Fix-a-Flat. Hit a tyre busting pothole and it is bend over, no lube for you!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts

$300-$400 a day...

= $2,100-$2,800 a week

= $9,000-$12,000 a month

Wow! I'm exited now... Does this mean I have to accept every UberFool ride requested?

·
Registered
934 Posts
I have run flats but I hit a sidewalk pretty hard. Surprisingly all of my pax from last night rated me 5 stars. My cluster looked like a Christmas .

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
Do you have a Fusion hybrid, too?
No, C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid so I really don't have ANY trunk space. I've had to cancel on passengers once in a while because they had too much luggage going to DCA. My maximum is two people with two suitcases.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.