Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi great minds
I'm about putting pen into paper with luxor for a vehicle as i'm tired of this weekly knifing by Fast Tracking....I wanna ask if Luxor is a reliable company to do biz with?
Any other advice on this move?
Or you have an idea of a better option?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,095 Posts
Hi great minds
I'm about putting pen into paper with luxor for a vehicle as i'm tired of this weekly knifing by Fast Tracking....I wanna ask if Luxor is a reliable company to do biz with?
Any other advice on this move?
Or you have an idea of a better option?
Thanks
You're better off buying a used car from a dealer.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Bethpage credit union giving loans if you purchase used from private seller. Might be cheaper.
I saw Town and Country with tlc plates Rusty and old probably cost 5 grand the most.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I got my 2017 highlander from luxor.. no issues..they did my plate transfer and setup tlc inspection..took about 2 weeks..but i hears fordham toyota has a good deal with 1,000 down you can walk away with a tlc ready vehicle..jus shop around.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got my 2017 highlander from luxor.. no issues..they did my plate transfer and setup tlc inspection..took about 2 weeks..but i hears fordham toyota has a good deal with 1,000 down you can walk away with a tlc ready vehicle..jus shop around.
How much downpayment did you pay Luxor?

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
And how much u pay weekly ?
And for how many years ?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts