Uber Drivers Forum banner

How to get ONE-star rating: practical guide for riders

Tags
ratings rider
3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  KMANDERSON 
#1 · (Edited)
*Edited to reflect user comments

After making decent amount of trips, I can point out the number of things riders can do to disrespect themselves and get the lowest rating possible.
Let the list begin...

1. Get in the car with food on a plate, start eating it, don't ask the driver for the napkin - just wipe your hands off the seat or a seat belt.

2. Get in the car with the glass of wine and spill it on a seat or a floor.

3. Try to get in a car with the lit cigarette, and ask a driver if you can open the window to smoke it while on a ride.

4. Get in a car and try to mix some substances with pills, while riding and hiding behind the driver on a back seat.

5. Set wrong pickup address, in 10 minutes call driver after he arrives to the address set, and tell your driver that you are at another address. Start blaming driver that it takes too long to pick you up.

6. Get in a car, ride. Before getting to the destination and realizing you set the destination incorrectly, change the destination in the app trying to hide your doings from a driver. Then start blaming your driver that he is following wrong route and that the destination is in the opposite direction.

7. Get in a car. Fart.

8. Call Uber from or to the airport. Let Uber driver load and unload your luggage into the car without helping him and DO NOT TIP THE DRIVER.

9. Call Uber for a 5 minute ride. DON'T TIP THE DRIVER.

10. Finish your trip. Shut the door as hard as you can.

11. Get in a car and tell a driver to drive as fast as he/she can. Don't tip the driver.

We can continue, so let the list grow!

See less See more
#10 ·
I whine like a 3 year old when i see Suckers like me pretending nothing is wrong here ! We need to get together and stop this abuse by riders and Uber!
I demand the fares to be higher because is not according to the cost of living in South florida. Im writting a formal letter to Tallahasee as we speak . I will demand and sue Uber . We need to be consider Uber employees since the control the price . Class action my friends we have a case here!
The choice is yours either drive or not to drive . Nobody's forcing you to drive. Blaming your addiction problems on Uber is ridiculous. Rates will definitely move up over the next couple of years.

To drive or not to drive that is the question,!!

#11 ·
The choice is yours either drive or not to drive . Nobody's forcing you to drive. Blaming your addiction problems on Uber is ridiculous. Rates will definitely move up over the next couple of years.

To drive or not to drive that is the question,!!
Hey boss remember i got in with a monthly payment and my salary was lowered twice . Uber lured in drivers then f***** them all! Free iphone 4 then $ 1o every week . Santander bank with loan for select suckers who ended losing all! Yes the trap the drivers so they dont stop driving! It s a mouse trap !

#6 ·
After making decent amount of trips, I can point out the number of things riders can do to disrespect themselves and get the lowest rating possible.
Let the list begin...

1. Get in the car with food on a plate, start eating it, don't ask the driver for the napkin - just wipe your hands off the seat or a seat belt.

2. Get in the car with the glass of wine and spill it on a seat or a floor.

3. Try to get in a car with the lit cigarette, and ask a driver if you can open the window to smoke it while on a ride.

4. Get in a car and try to mix some substances with pills, while riding and hiding behind the driver on a back seat.

5. Set wrong pickup address, in 10 minutes call driver after he arrives to the address set, and tell your driver that you are at another address. Start blaming driver that it takes too long to pick you up.

6. Get in a car, ride. Before getting to the destination and realizing you set the destination incorrectly, change the destination in the app trying to hide your doings from a driver. Then start blaming your driver that he is following wrong route and that the destination is in the opposite direction.

7. Get in a car. Fart.

We can continue, so let the list grow!
Give every pax that does not tip on a short ride a one star rating.

Also any pax that lets you put their luggage into your car, and take it out who then does not tip gets one star!!!

#8 ·
You have learned by now if the passenger is not at the pin, you wait 5 minutes collect your cancel fee and leave. You never, ever, go looking for the passenger... You know that right? Because they can always call another car. And odds are to be a difficult passenger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.