Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick up on 24th street in Ocean City.
Waited about 4 minutes for them and finally they arrive.
2 guys. The larger sat in the back and the other sat up front.
The guy up front was talking angrily on his cell phone.
Started trip...they were going about 2 miles up to 46th street.
Guy up front does the following:
1) Asks if he can smoke? I said no.
2) Asks if we can put on air conditioning. It was 70 degrees and the windows were down. I said no and that you are not going very far. He replies that his friend in the back is fat. Says he is not getting a good vive about this Uber ride. The fat friend smelled like SH*T.
3) Asks if we can turn at the hotel and take a shortcut thru the parking lot. I said no and that they don't allow us to go thru there anymore. Took the longer way which added about 2 minutes onto the 5 minute trip.
4) Dropped them off and he made a smart remark and they both slammed the doors.
5) Immediately 1 starred them and they 1 starred me right back and reported me for 6 things.
6) I think it was a 5 minute $5 or $6 ride. Complained to Uber but they let the rating stick.

Seem liked these guys were just trying to F**K with me.

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
2) Asks if we can put on air conditioning. It was 70 degrees and the windows were down. I said no and that you are not going very far. He replies that his friend in the back is fat. Says he is not getting a good vive about this Uber ride. The fat friend smelled like SH*T.
3) Asks if we can turn at the hotel and take a shortcut thru the parking lot. I said no and that they don't allow us to go thru there anymore. Took the longer way which added about 2 minutes onto the 5 minute trip.
5) Immediately 1 starred them and they 1 starred me right back and reported me for 6 things.
6) I think it was a 5 minute $5 or $6 ride. Complained to Uber but they let the rating stick.

Karmas a ***** lol. Uber gave you exactly what you deserved for being a cheerleader. :D

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
They were both white trash and I am white.
So? Can absolutely be racism if they dont like white people

Welcome to every hood ride in Philadelphia lol... you get used to it after about 10 or so "incidents"

At least they honestly complained to you... Here, we'll have pax politely get in and out of the car, thank you for your service, etc....10 mins later, you're being reported for professionalism and comfort

·
Registered
226 Posts

Call support and tell them you're Dara's wife. They'll remove that rating right away.

·
Registered
186 Posts
huh joe joe uber don't worry for you even if you kick the fat ass from your car because you drive 20 miles to pickup job for $7.99 so don't worry uber remember you most valued partner lol .

·
Registered
953 Posts

Wait...for all the cheerleading you do, Uber didn't take your side? WTF?!?!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.