Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some advice I am on the verge of paying off a loan that has a balance of 950 but when I called and asked for an early payoff they offered me 650 by Aug 9th. That would give me back 91 dollars a Month and since I’m part time Uber I would only have to drive 3 weeks a month instead of 4. I’m a minimal driver my goal is only $150 a week .
So how then can I make that amount in 9 days do you think it’s possible ? I want to pay this stupid loan off like now , any ideas on where and times to drive .

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
If you're in a smaller market, take the time and drive to a bigger market and get it done! You can do it!

In my market, there's no way to hit that number. But if I drive a couple of hours to a bigger market, I may be able to hit it. But, there's a lot of dead miles logged as well.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
$650 in SA should be no problem if you put the time in.

Look at it this way, thats $80 per day (figuring gas)...that should be easy to pull off.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
I need some advice I am on the verge of paying off a loan that has a balance of 950 but when I called and asked for an early payoff they offered me 650 by Aug 9th. That would give me back 91 dollars a Month and since I'm part time Uber I would only have to drive 3 weeks a month instead of 4. I'm a minimal driver my goal is only $150 a week .
So how then can I make that amount in 9 days do you think it's possible ? I want to pay this stupid loan off like now , any ideas on where and times to drive .
You could get $650 in 2 days if you spend the whole day driving. GET ER DONE! I try to take home $1,000/week working Fri/Sat/sometimes Sun

·
Registered
468 Posts
I need some advice I am on the verge of paying off a loan that has a balance of 950 but when I called and asked for an early payoff they offered me 650 by Aug 9th. That would give me back 91 dollars a Month and since I'm part time Uber I would only have to drive 3 weeks a month instead of 4. I'm a minimal driver my goal is only $150 a week .
So how then can I make that amount in 9 days do you think it's possible ? I want to pay this stupid loan off like now , any ideas on where and times to drive .
It's $72/day....

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
------------------------------
You have around 8 days. I would commit every hour possible to driving until you reach the goal. You can, also, ask for a second payoff date and amount and see what figure they give you.

·
Premium Member
63,036 Posts
Do you own a ski mask ?

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
Rent you car(s) out to other rideshare drivers. Just monetize your would-be-worthless Uber car(s) when they are not generating cash flow while you work on other full time job or fall asleep on the job. Better yet, take your car to the pawn shop and get immediate cash and ask the traders how to payback the loan with a straddle strategy on the Uber earning announcement on Aug. 8.

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Well, I'm sure there's a nice alley somewhere in your town.

2 a day @ $50 a shot... by the 9th you'll not only have your $650, but an extra $250 to enjoy a night on the town.

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Drive in your market, all day and everyday.

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
That's it....

I'm leaving Florida!!!

We don't make beans here...8>)

Good thing I'm a beach monkey...8>)

Rakos
Water Cloud Sky Boat Watercraft

1 - 20 of 57 Posts