Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added a vehicle on my uber. How do I delete that vehicle now? I have no use for it. Thank you for your help.

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
You need to email your local support team. Best to do it ASAP also because if any necessary documents for that vehicle expire then your account will be suspended.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just signed up as an Uber driver. My registration and license were approved, however on my profile my car is listed as the wrong model. (I drive a 4 door car and it's listed as a pickup). How do I edit this? Or how do I delete it and start over? I also can not seem to find any specific support email address (local or national) to contact Uber directly on this topic.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I just signed up as an Uber driver. My registration and license were approved, however on my profile my car is listed as the wrong model. (I drive a 4 door car and it's listed as a pickup). How do I edit this? Or how do I delete it and start over? I also can not seem to find any specific support email address (local or national) to contact Uber directly on this topic.
[email protected]

Sign in through website where your docs are and look for highlighted items

·
Registered
1 Posts
You need to email your local support team. Best to do it ASAP also because if any necessary documents for that vehicle expire then your account will be suspended.
I had this same issue. No local team to be found - all support members are in India, and do not address the problem, they dont even read the request, just give me the link to help navigate the app. Hmm.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Every time I try to go to help I get an error message telling me that the page isn't working and the explanation is that I was redirected too many times. It's pretty bogus because I just cleared my cookie data in my browser.
upload_2018-2-2_9-48-18.png

I haven't done a single ride yet and I'm already frustrated with this. I cleared my cookies, went back to the dashboard, hit the help button and got a help page telling me to login to get help. When I try to login, I put in the very same info that allowed me to login originally, and it just kept repeating the login screen regardless of whether I tried to login using my phone number or my email address. Bottom line is I think both Uber and Lyft try to make it extremely difficult to get help and I'm not sure why people put up with that. I guess if you need the money bad enough....
upload_2018-2-2_9-52-11.png

·
Registered
3 Posts
So here's the sequence: I begin with my email address
upload_2018-2-2_10-4-56.png
I click on next and check the box to ensure that I am not a robot:
upload_2018-2-2_10-5-53.png
Then I enter my password (the same one that I logged in with originally):
upload_2018-2-2_10-6-41.png
and click next. I am returned to the sign in dialogue again. I try using my phone number next:
upload_2018-2-2_10-7-49.png
go through the same procedure to prove I'm not a robot and enter my password:
upload_2018-2-2_10-8-32.png
and guess where I end up? Yup, right back to the login dialogue.
upload_2018-2-2_10-4-56.png

·
Registered
266 Posts
Given that this is a public forum, I would strongly suggest removing your personal info from this post. Sorry, I can't help you otherwise. Best...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts