Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I tried to go online tonight my device says "Login Failed. Your driver account has not been activated." I have been driving since January with a high rating and no issues. Can someone help me with a phone number to contact a Help Center or a Chat line. I have sent email, but not likely to hear back until tomorrow. Thanks for any help!

· Registered
15,930 Posts
When I tried to go online tonight my device says "Login Failed. Your driver account has not been activated." I have been driving since January with a high rating and no issues. Can someone help me with a phone number to contact a Help Center or a Chat line. I have sent email, but not likely to hear back until tomorrow. Thanks for any help!
You've been driving since january and just now figured out there's no phone number?

BTW there's NO phone number.

· Registered
2,000 Posts
Android? If so. Go to settings>applications and "clear data".

· Registered
1,013 Posts
Lmaoooo some of u driver said u been driving since January some r newer, still u guys should know uber don't care enough to have a phone # inv case of emergency never had a number to begin with come on guys u should know this already.

· Registered
2,531 Posts
That's a good start, however he's logging into a server. This is a response from the server side...not the app on the phone.
No... I've had that problem with other apps, too. It would tell me I can't log in, but after clearing data, I would sign in a-fresh, and bingo. Happiness. Log into the partner site from a desktop and ensure your insurance, DL and registration are all up to date.

· Registered
3,121 Posts
Uber does not care if you have a problem. That's why they don't give us phone numbers to call in an emergency. A company like this, where emergencies are a real possibility, a company that transports millions of people each day, refuses to give out a phone number for emergencies is a ruthless non-caring company.

They get in contact with you real quick, if your rating starts to drop.

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Google lists the main phone number of the San Francisco office as (415) 801-4068. I say flood their phone lines with complaints and they might get a clue. Also, set up a new gmail address and keep giving them 1 star reviews about their lack of support, and blood sucking tactics toward their drivers. We can have an effect if we act fast enough and hard enough!

Reactions: UBERZERKER

· Registered
2,531 Posts
What are your grievances? What do you want? Higher rates? Ok. Twice as many drivers. Half as many pings. Full coverage insurance? Employment status? Tips? 1/50th stake of Travis's $50B empire?

· Registered
297 Posts
The Uber app has been extremely glitchy on the LTE connection. Try switching your phone (if that's what you're using) to 3G when you sign in on the app.

I've had disappearing surge, unable to sign in and stuck on the loading page with the LTE connection.

· Registered
144 Posts
I've had disappearing surge, unable to sign in and stuck on the loading page with the LTE connection.
Awww snap...
No wonder. Even when the heat map was showing up correct on the app, the requests came in WITHOUT the multiplier on it..

Ugh!

(This is from last night)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.