Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just had another mom with no car seat for her toddler, I asked her to cancel she didn't so I cancelled no show after the timer ran out. Under which "help" should I be sending a heads up to uber that they had no car seat or should I bother? This really should be a cancel option.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Just put cancel no show. If you say to uber they had no car seat they will take back the $5. I used to all the time say no car seat and they accepted it saying thank you for your professionalism then one day, I think it was Erol, said sorry that isn't a reason for not giving a cancel fee. They seem to not care anymore. So I commend you for being in the "don't take kids" club and getting your money through the cancel and not risking jail time for someone who cares as much for you as she does her kid

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Just put cancel no show. If you say to uber they had no car seat they will take back the $5. I used to all the time say no car seat and they accepted it saying thank you for your professionalism then one day, I think it was Erol, said sorry that isn't a reason for not giving a cancel fee. They seem to not care anymore. So I commend you for being in the "don't take kids" club and getting your money through the cancel and not risking jail time for someone who cares as much for you as she does her kid
"CDNcrippler1" said it all.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I did it several times, cancel no show after 5 minutes, then report it to Uber under serious incident...never had my $5 taken back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts