Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
When the pax cancels they are presented with a list of reasons asking WHY they canceled.. One of those reasons is “driver not moving toward me” (or similar wording)...
Uber put that reason there so they can keep a very close count of how many times you do it so they can deactivate you after the 3rd or 4th time..

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When the pax cancels they are presented with a list of reasons asking WHY they canceled.. One of those reasons is "driver not moving toward me" (or similar wording)...
Uber put that reason there so they can keep a very close count of how many times you do it so they can deactivate you after the 3rd or 4th time..
I did it at least 3 times just last week.

·
Banned
4,250 Posts
When the pax cancels they are presented with a list of reasons asking WHY they canceled.. One of those reasons is "driver not moving toward me" (or similar wording)...
Hilarious lol.
You belive that.
I move for sure

·
Registered
50 Posts
Did that at least 50/60 times last week lololo

Attachments

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
You guys go right on ahead and keep doing it then.. OR take a few minutes to go through all the posts here and read about all the others that did the same thing and then found themself mysterioulsy deactived..
Doesn’t matter to me - but I do kinda hope you keep doing it because those “I just got deactivated for no reason !!!!!” Posts are always very entertaining to read..

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ha ha ... IERide - you are in the wrong business, you should hang out a shingle saying "Sayer of Sooth"...

(In case you've not seen it, hot topic on our local forums this morning...)
Font Screenshot Parallel Number Thumb

I'm finding this even better than the Woody Allen-Marshall McLuhan scene from "Annie Hall".

Personally, I think that Uber Oz tolerates (or ignores) far worse driver behaviour than it does over in your geo. Probably because of pressure to show HO a sound bottom line.
Gotta come back to bite you eventually, so here it is.

LH (amused as heck)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Wow! LOL!

I’m a little confused though - it says they are going to update the policy - I assume, meaning they are going too add something like “keep it up and we deactivate you”. ?
If so, and if that’s not in the policy already then you are right, you guys DO (did) get away with a lot more!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts