Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new driver and wanted to know the best way to use the uber app/technology to handle pax requests to avoid the toll roads.
Last week one passenger requested not to take the toll and I didnt know how to do it. I am new in Sydney and totally dependent on the navigation app.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I am a new driver and wanted to know the best way to use the uber app/technology to handle pax requests to avoid the toll roads.
Last week one passenger requested not to take the toll and I didnt know how to do it. I am new in Sydney and totally dependent on the navigation app.
That person may have been able to help you navigate. But if you drive in a lane other than the lane leading to the toll your app should re route your trip for you

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thank you guys. So, that means I will have to type the address to GMAPS manually if I am using the uber app, any way to do it in uber app?
In your driver app click on the "Account" tab at the bottom, scroll down to settings, then in settings click on navigation, here u can select to have google maps as navigation and it will automatically pop up when u start the trip. You just need to go back to the uber app to finish the trip at the end :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.