Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
2,272 Posts
Outside of GAPP, Treasuries are considered cash and cash equivalents under Basel and Mark to Market Rules.

Ignorance of those that have no basis in fact of their derogatory comments.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Somewhere you said that you made 100k. What the heck did you do with all your money lol. And ******* is free too. What the @@@@ brah!!!!
Lol I have expensive hobbies. Last year got a brand new Acura MDX which I am still paying for... got like 5 times to Vegas, went to Hawaii, bought as ton of camping equipment when I go camping, bought a lot of photography equipment, bough a Bike rack for my Mdx for 1000$, also game my mother 5000$ as a Christmas present, went on multiple camping trips - Yosemite, Zion, Bryce, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon, Tahoe etc , and both a 350$ surfboard that I used once and haven't touched since ....

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
I feel bad for you guys who have kids trying to survive in the Bay Area! The pressure to make a good living is enormous when you have kids.
Yes, but kids make you a confident and complete man. It makes you prove something. And you go out of your way to achieve success. A father is his kids' superhero, and kids a father's energy and notivation. If you had a couple of princesses, your savings of 700k would be 1.2 million now and you would have a little company somewhere in California or Oregon.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes, but kids make you a confident and complete man. It makes you prove something. And you go out of your way to achieve success. A father is his kids' superhero, and kids a father's energy and notivation. If you had a couple of princesses, your savings of 700k would be 1.2 million now and you would have a little company somewhere in California or Oregon.
Like you would know lol

·
Registered
617 Posts
$710,000 Same here. No kids and a rent-controlled apartment plus frugal living for the last 30 years since I first started working at 18.
Dude, you could have had a house ??‍♂

Had like 8k til my Prius broke , now got a new car and have 0$ left and I owe the bank 12k
And you work more than all of us. It goes to show you Uber sucks

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.