Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
We make 0 - :)
That's why I'm not driving anymore...

Going to 1 month holiday will see what's happened when I'll come back.

Looks like only Christmas time will profitable

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
I have cut down on driving.
NYE will be the best.. maybe not as good as last year if they get more stupids to drive.
Aus day eve was not bad too.

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
Now while I'm not driving I use Uber as a rider.
Hips of u experience drivers, afraid to stop picking u up where there is no parking even u wait outside....

And the prices are extremely cheap

Uber on guy I'm on my way to Bangkok Europe and Japan. Let's see what will be here in 40 days

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hard life a UberPart....live on the road !!!I good one here.I reckon Uber Drivers should be paid like the VictorianPublic transport charges....they GOOD system.I still think rates are too high.They should hover round BASE $1.90 .....0,25 .....0.90 these rates are healthy.These should be charged.Hope they end up like wise.We will crush the competition

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Not much. Ive cut back driving a lot since price cuts and few of my mates have quit. I got no motivation with cheap rates. Why would you work early or late nights for 8$ a trip lol. Just do enough for my financial needs.. nothing more. Cause its not really very profitable.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm still making money so far. Maybe not as much as before the fare cut, and bonus helped last week. It's not all doom and gloom. Wait for end of May when the Transport Minister reports on the review on ride share (dont forget all our politicians love Uber, both parties). Uber will explode. I'm playing the long game.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Weekends guys just weekends.... its an absolute waste of time during weekdays. U wud rather sit home and do nothing then drive around for peanuts

·
Registered
993 Posts
I'm still making money so far. Maybe not as much as before the fare cut, and bonus helped last week. It's not all doom and gloom. Wait for end of May when the Transport Minister reports on the review on ride share (dont forget all our politicians love Uber, both parties). Uber will explode. I'm playing the long game.....
The long game = 50c/km - 10c/min
Still wanna play??

·
Registered
125 Posts
The long game = 50c/km - 10c/min
Still wanna play??
Why are you still here? Some may want to play that game. Others might not. What's it matter to you? I can understand a bit of warning but I doubt it'll get that bad and if it does, nearly everyone will leave and those left behind will get so many trips they will never get a chance to rest when months back they had to wait 5-10 between each trip.

·
Registered
831 Posts
83.33% Uber drivers they get paid less than min wage per hour $17.70

Used Toyota Corolla as example in may be slight variance from car to car but will be in error of margin %5

Only %16.67 drivers which they can manage min $37 per hour they come close to matching minimum wage-hour rate $17.70
No shift loading no holiday no work cover no casual loading no super no sick pay no weekend penalty no public holidays

Your hour gross fare is $25 per hour before Uber fees
If you do full time 25% Ubering net income working 40 hours for Uber is $385.2
If you do part time 25% Ubering and you have day job gross income over $18200 working 30 hours for Uber your net pay is $234
If you do part time 25% Ubering and you have day job gross income over $37000 working 30 hours for Uber your net pay is $195

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
day job gross income over $18200 working 30 hours for Uber your net pay is $234
day job gross income over $37000 working 30 hours for Uber your net pay is $195
This is unclear. Is 30 hours for day job or Uber? I assume it means 30 hours day job? If so, how many hours Uber?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts