Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Saying $1000 a week doesn't mean anything with context.

How many hours?
Is the car all paid? Expenses
MPG?
Ya that's why I said gross car is paid off was 2500 dollars 2010 Hyundai Sonata 23mpg
I can't really say the hours because I haven't been keeping track exactly which I should was just wondering what other people were averaging a day to get an idea

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Ya that's why I said gross car is paid off was 2500 dollars 2010 Hyundai Sonata 23mpg
I can't really say the hours because I haven't been keeping track exactly which I should was just wondering what other people were averaging a day to get an idea
Yod4, take a little time every night at the end of your shift, log in your stats for the day. With that you can massage out a lot of answers to the P & L side of doing this gig. As far as hours, Goober has gifted us with this wonderful tool, found under account/driving time. If you used that as a guideline to your worked hours you would be able to parse out an hourly rate before debt load. If you want to know more, or a copy of the sheet I developed/us pm me here.
PS: Lepke, don't worry, I am not sharing the spreadsheet with the masses. I will only honor certain requests, nimrods need not apply.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yod4, take a little time every night at the end of your shift, log in your stats for the day. With that you can massage out a lot of answers to the P & L side of doing this gig. As far as hours, Goober has gifted us with this wonderful tool, found under account/driving time. If you used that as a guideline to your worked hours you would be able to parse out an hourly rate before debt load. If you want to know more, or a copy of the sheet I developed/us pm me here.
PS: Lepke, don't worry, I am not sharing the spreadsheet with the masses. I will only honor certain requests, nimrods need not apply.
Thank you my situation is a little different I don't have a wife and kids so I can do this whenever I want for me it's a job I can tolerate so it's a perfect fit for me.I have an addictive nature so that's the reason I like it. I feel with this gig if they would only fix the short rides not worth it.It can be a lot better 3.71 for all that time wasted is really bad the per minute rate is horrible even with the bonuses in Newark etc that shit is not worth it.But have to face the reality that there's always gonna be new drivers to pull the weight

·
Super Moderator
6,475 Posts
Saying $1000 a week doesn't mean anything with context.

How many hours?
Is the car all paid? Expenses
MPG?
I agree. Plus the car being paid off doesn't mean that much either. Racking up additional miles on a paid off car is either adding to the maintenance bill and/or bringing the car closer to the point where it needs replacing.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
subtract toll and gas for the week. Whats' your net?

Its' not how much you make. It's how much you keep.Something a lot of TLC drivers don't seem to understand. When they knock jersey Uber drivers.

Go to yoru drivers app. It tells you the hrs online for past week. Post the hrs for that $1000 gross.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
subtract toll and gas for the week. Whats' your net?

Its' not how much you make. It's how much you keep.Something a lot of TLC drivers don't seem to understand. When they knock jersey Uber drivers.

Go to yoru drivers app. It tells you the hrs online for past week. Post the hrs for that $1000 gross.
I could do that problem is with lyft I don't think
It counts the time the app is on I know with Uber it counts all the time that the app is online
I can tell you tho I'm sure it's anywhere from 55-70 hours

Product Azure Rectangle Font Material property
Font Line Screenshot Circle Parallel
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

1 - 20 of 75 Posts