Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Im going to get a lot of different responses and probably someone will post some fake tickets. Ive heard a bunch of different things on how much NYC drivers make. All I know is when I go on the NYC Uber passenger app there are cars all over NYC no matter the time of day, no matter the day. So tell me straight, no BS and Im sure I will encounter lots in this type of thread, how much do NYC drivers make.

Its an open question and I am 100% certain I will receive all sorts of answers.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I know Im going to get a lot of different responses and probably someone will post some fake tickets. Ive heard a bunch of different things on how much NYC drivers make. All I know is when I go on the NYC Uber passenger app there are cars all over NYC no matter the time of day, no matter the day. So tell me straight, no BS and Im sure I will encounter lots in this type of thread, how much do NYC drivers make.

Its an open question and I am 100% certain I will receive all sorts of answers.
Nowadays its 99c / hr...... Lol

More you work
More you make

Simple as that ;)

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually this is pretty good because top drivers in NJ (according to my summary) made $30 an hour. Thats the top driver in NJ. Can someone else verify this by posting their summary just like the one below?

UberX
Fares/Hour
Last Week $36

2 Weeks Ago $38

Top drivers $42

·
Registered
75 Posts
What ever happened to the guy saying he's going to make $1 million dollars with Uber?.. now it's this new guy making "banks" with Uber..
He is on a PING streak!! So much that he has no time to report back. Lol

Clowns I tell ya ..... SMFHO

·
Registered
28 Posts
Seriously nyc uber is worst now with the traffic and ubers everywhere .

I mean you cant do this forever the way uber is recruiting. Demand VS Supply - supply is triple . Soon drivers will start making $50 daily which is nothing for 8-10 hours working like monkey.

And dont forget its not like you drive your personal car for uber as in NJ. Here You have to go through all TLC BS which cost lot of time and money. Insurance + fees = $$$$.

·
Banned
3,041 Posts
This isn't some sort of competition. If you net 500 then good for you, God bless. Im just stating what I make on an average night. 12 hour shift from 6pm to 6am. Uber x.
Of course you do, is that what uber says you earned, then that is gross NOT net, net is after all your expenses and taxes paid at the end of the year.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm simply giving the new guys an idea of what they can make. When they begin to drive for a few weeks they will see for themselves if it's worth it or not. I've been driving for 1 year now. Yes, it's hard work but can be rewarding if you enjoy it. For all the new guys, try it for a month. Don't listen to the negative people on this forum.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts