Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much do u guys make a month doing uber?? Also whatkind of hours r u putting in?? I don't drive that much and when I do it doesn't seem worth it $$$ wise ...still kinda fun though....

·
Registered
719 Posts
Mainly weekends. Couple hours after work if I'm up to it.

I don't think you'll get a straight answer on profit. There's too many variables and reasons why people drive for Uber.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
How much do u guys make a month doing uber?? Also whatkind of hours r u putting in?? I don't drive that much and when I do it doesn't seem worth it $$$ wise ...still kinda fun though....
You wouldn't believe it. I better not tell. It is embarrassing after rate cuts and being flooded with a lot of drivers.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I average about a $100 a week...prob about 3-5 hours a week when I do it...haven't drove in a almost a month......

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trying to find out what u guys make...haven't drove in almost 2 months..looking at the app I don't see any real money to be made anymore...I guess I'm trying to confirm my thinking..

·
Registered
719 Posts
Again, your not going to get a concrete answer. Everyone has different goals and hours in mind so telling what we make may not apply to your situation.

There's only so many rides to go around, no one is really going to say how much or how they earn their living. Calling us lame isn't going to help you much either.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Lol, just saying how it is. You can flame all you want, but I don't know what your trying to accomplish. No one responded since you bumped the thread.

It's a message board.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Didn't know it was 14 hours...yea pretty weak...too many Somali drivers out there...where's that praise guy claiming he makes. $25 a hour?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
My week is entirely dependant on getting 3 or 4 big fares..

·
Registered
719 Posts
Didn't know it was 14 hours...yea pretty weak...too many Somali drivers out there...where's that praise guy claiming he makes. $25 a hour?
Probably working at a bigger market than us.

I see they lowered the weekend guarantee.. 21/25 now. last weekend was 25/30...
Think of it like a safety net. You have to meet all the requirements just to make $94 net for those 5 hours of running bar shifts. Miss one requirement and you lose out.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Probably working at a bigger market than us.

Think of it like a safety net. You have to meet all the requirements just to make $94 net for those 5 hours of running bar shifts. Miss one requirement and you lose out.
A safety net with a huge hole in it

·
Registered
719 Posts
True, but the goal is to always beat the guarantee, not stay under it. Always sign up for it, knowing that you probably won't get it. (Which can mean a good thing IF for some reason you don't get enough rides) (and if you followed all the requirements)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts