Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
No you dont.

Slavery takes its toll deep and early.

If you want organs, consider someone who cancels a trip in progress and claims wrong pax

...cause if you believe em, that's some crook nobody will miss, and with no ties to you. And if you don't believe them --- DITTO

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
No you dont.

Slavery takes its toll deep and early.

If you want organs, consider someone who cancels a trip in progress and claims wrong pax

...cause if you believe em, that's some crook nobody will miss, and with no ties to you. And if you don't believe them --- DITTO
I understand the gallows humour you're pushing here but I imagine you're kind of a creepy dude in real life o_O

·
Registered
264 Posts
As someone who had a kidney transplant (you look this stuff up), I found that a third world kidney goes for roughly 20k. Don't know about first world pricing or finding a doctor to do it but I don't think you're looking for that part.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Great idea. I post earlier about selling blood and stuff. Can get also paid to take experimental drugs.
Anyone ever call the ADHD experiment they pushing on the radio?

Gotta wonder if they're offering to pay money to take fourth-generation repackaged-for-repatenting dextroamphetamines....

Badge engineered adderall AND a weekly paycheck, anyone???

O. Hair's another 1. Sell ur hair.
Most of us ain't doing too hot on that front....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts