Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Cancel cable.
That's a start, but it will take a lot more than that.

Honestly, closer to 70%. Even higher when accounting for the lack of tourists and conferences that we'd see around this time.
Your probably right because many drivers have stopped driving and that's why 70 percent feels like 40 percent.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'd rather do fewer rides in the city and make the same with less gas costs than give East Bay pax luxurious rides for 2/3 of the price in my vehicle for the hope of a generous tip. The double-reverse @Shaf9 strategy
That doesn't work if you don't live in, or close, to the City. It has to be relatively busy in order for a trip to the City to be worth it. For me, it's $14 in gas, to and fro, and $5 bridge toll, just to have the luxury of giving City folks a ride. Not to mention the extra time it's going to take me to get there, and the extra time going back home.

·
Premium Member
4,803 Posts
Better accept all rides because if you deny one Uber wont let u have a ride for another 30minutes
Which could save your life. Uber cares.

That doesn't work if you don't live in, or close, to the City. It has to be relatively busy in order for a trip to the City to be worth it. For me, it's $14 in gas, to and fro, and $5 bridge toll, just to have the luxury of giving City folks a ride. Not to mention the extra time it's going to take me to get there, and the extra time going back home.
U should definitely stay in the East Bay. The sky is falling in SF. We have it on good authority.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.