Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, what are you making per week on average driving UBER in New Orleans area, and also include how many hours you're working on Uber as well.

Example:

$1000 a week ~ 55 hours

·
Premium Member
64,570 Posts
Just curious, what are you making per week on average driving UBER in New Orleans area, and also include how many hours you're working on Uber as well.

Example:

$1000 a week ~ 55 hours
You will never see $1,000.00 driving 90 hours a week in New Orleans !
Now they are flooded with drivers,shoot for $500.00 a 55 hour week before gas and expenses !
Uber doesn't PAY here !

Drivers subsidise Uber in New Orleans.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I don't make minimum wage with uber. But I do steal their customers and make more than $90 a day cash on slow days. Each pickup is at least two follow up pickups and the follow ups are off record. Get with the program dude!

·
Registered
644 Posts
He's a hard ass too. I take credit for training him so well.

Whenever passengers don't want to put on their seat belts, I always mention Mr. Nola-Uber.
Hey ole buddy....it's been a while. How's it going? You're gonna love this......I'm letting riders forego the belts and I'm also letting 'em in with open drinks. They all love me! Getting good ratings and tips are way up these days.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hey ole buddy....it's been a while. How's it going? You're gonna love this......I'm letting riders forego the belts and I'm also letting 'em in with open drinks. They all love me! Getting good ratings and tips are way up these days.
Second time I agreed with you. And when they spill drinks in your car you can charge them and be Clean Up Fee Cindy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts