• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.9%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just got mine done today , passed flying colours so I uploaded it went to pending status then I emailed to ask how long in pending and received an e-mail back saying I needed an updated safety , wtf?, Is there something I'm missing here?, I downloaded their safety sheet and spent 4hrs in the shop , anyone else have this problem or should I just go to the office ?

·
Premium Member
2,211 Posts
Just got mine done today , passed flying colours so I uploaded it went to pending status then I emailed to ask how long in pending and received an e-mail back saying I needed an updated safety , wtf?, Is there something I'm missing here?, I downloaded their safety sheet and spent 4hrs in the shop , anyone else have this problem or should I just go to the office ?
Wrong sheet Pal... You need a Provincial Safety Standards Inspection form uploaded, not the Uber form

·
Registered
153 Posts
Prob a few because my guy he had already completed two others with same form , odd that they would tell me to upload the old one as opposed to the really cert , wasn't very clear at all , thanks for all your help guys !

·
Banned
2,076 Posts
hehehe Mr Know d all

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.