Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My car has over 120k miles, but I kept the car in really good shape. It's a 2010, I'm the only owner, and it's paid off. I still get compliments on it and people think it's new. Anyway, I was telling a pax how many miles I have on it, and this is the first time someone said it doesn't matter. Well, I've seen a lot of beaters on the road with the Uber "U" badge in the window and wondering "How the Hell...??"
Just wondering how many out there are driving cars with high mileage.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
My car has over 120k miles, but I kept the car in really good shape. It's a 2010, I'm the only owner, and it's paid off. I still get compliments on it and people think it's new. Anyway, I was telling a pax how many miles I have on it, and this is the first time someone said it doesn't matter. Well, I've seen a lot of beaters on the road with the "U" symbol in the window and wondering "How the Hell...??"
122k here I put 50k miles on this car in 12 months.

·
Registered
841 Posts
166k miles on a 2006 Acura TL. Retired it from Uber but still running good, eats a lot of gas...overhauled my own ****** late last year, being an ASE certified Master tech and got me a 2013 Prius.

·
Premium Member
23,140 Posts
166k miles on a 2006 Acura TL. Retired it from Uber but still running good, eats a lot of gas...overhauled my own ****** late last year, being an ASE certified Master tech and got me a 2013 Prius.
You could probably make more $$$ being a mechanic for UPnet members. Cash only of course

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Annual mileage is right at 20k/year with a pretty even 50:50 mix of personal and uber driving.

At 90k total miles now. I started too new at around 30k miles. I wish Id've had the foresight to start ubering in something with 50-80k miles already on the odometer....would've been way farther ahead by this point.

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
IMG_3652.JPG
My car has over 120k miles, but I kept the car in really good shape. It's a 2010, I'm the only owner, and it's paid off. I still get compliments on it and people think it's new. Anyway, I was telling a pax how many miles I have on it, and this is the first time someone said it doesn't matter. Well, I've seen a lot of beaters on the road with the Uber "U" badge in the window and wondering "How the Hell...??"
2015. With 252,000 miles...... I am the winner!! My car still gets select requests!! I am not kidding. Full synthetic oil and I go 10,000 miles which is about 1 month between oil changes.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll be sure to contact you if I ever need that work!

View attachment 111623
2015. With 252,000 miles...... I am the winner!! My car still gets select requests!! I am not kidding. Full synthetic oil and I go 10,000 miles which is about 1 month between oil changes.
Woah!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts