Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant get a clear answer on the website.

I havent driven in a few weeks. Maybe 5 weeks. I got a text from uber yesterday saying if i dont drive " soon" i run the risk of being removed from the platform.

I plan on driving this weekend...

I hope i dont get deactivated by then lol

I've enjoyed my time not driving.

Thannks in advance bros =]

·
Registered
991 Posts
The partner agreement (I think this is universal language across all markets) stipulates you must complete one ride every 30 days (if I remember, correctly) to be considered active. That said, in LA and other markets, I've seen many posts of drivers not being deactivated right at 31 days. Seems to be something Uber is not quick to do and is certainly not automatic.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've stopped driving last month and getting the same text messages but I wonder will that prevent me from driver referral bonus of $1,000? Do I have to stay active to get the bonus? I'll just do a 1 ride a month then until my friend gets his 100 rides in.

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
I get that message every time I try and log off.

"Are you sure you want to log off? You'll get deactivated if you do."

Yes. Yes. Please goddammit, yes I want to log off.

·
Registered
632 Posts
You didn't buy time.
My last Uber ride was 4/26. Uber sent me a couple of inactivity emails last month. I can still go online.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I usually get that message when it's always been a month since my last drive. I even got the message that says if I don't drive within the next 3 days I'll get deactivated. I do a ride to stay in the service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts