Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve just finished my NVQ Level 2 for my PCO licence and submitted to TFL today.

TFL are removing the NVQ entry route as of tomorrow (close call).

My question is: what is the current wait time to receive the PCO licence through the post? And is there anyway that I can speed up this process? I’ve heard in a few places that pestering them helps?

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wonder why they taking this nvq down ?!?
Never knew you could get ur license that way untill I saw this documentary where they went undercover in one of the school and it was a total fraud.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Wonder why they taking this nvq down ?!?
Never knew you could get ur license that way untill I saw this documentary where they went undercover in one of the school and it was a total fraud.
That's why they are taking it down... because a few schools were breaking the rules.

16-18 weeks according to TFL!!

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
I've just finished my NVQ Level 2 for my PCO licence and submitted to TFL today.

My question is: what is the current wait time to receive the PCO licence through the post? And is there anyway that I can speed up this process? I've heard in a few places that pestering them helps?

Thanks
24 hours.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I've just finished my NVQ Level 2 for my PCO licence and submitted to TFL today.

My question is: what is the current wait time to receive the PCO licence through the post? And is there anyway that I can speed up this process? I've heard in a few places that pestering them helps?

Thanks
Go on the roof of their building at blackfriars and tell them that if you don't give me my licence I will jump.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got my topographic results last week so I just start calling them. Asking nicely for now .. let’s see .. hopefully will get it soon ! 😀

·
Registered
12 Posts
I call again yesterday and they said that are many applications to review per / assessor, however I should check my email next week. That make me understand that they have not enough staff compared to the nr of existing applications.
I also found some info on TFL about this!

Attachments

·
Registered
846 Posts

Thanks
The delay is caused by too many LBC drivers trying to join Uber.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts