Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Map World Font Line Red
So you see my car, how is it even possible I get two pings from a pool, pretty sure it was the same pool, and there is not a surge. Needless to say I let them time out... And really not a big deal as I was on my way to oil change.

·
Premium Member
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No what I'm saying is there shouldn't be one ping that is not a surge. I was surrounded by red, yellow, and orange, and this lasted a long time.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
No what I'm saying is there shouldn't be one ping that is not a surge. I was surrounded by red, yellow, and orange, and this lasted a long time.
yes i just so happened to be in that area at that time....i was in the red and checked rider app and the prices were not higher throughout the valley and the pings i let time out had no surge so it must have been uber testing or a glitch...the app overall was running pretty smoothly for a few months there but for the last month and a half its had so many issues....

·
Premium Member
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This was a great start to the week for me. Let these two pings time out, and then when I tapped on the solid red to see what the surge rate was I accidently accepted a ride request... since I had no idea if the request was a surge or not, I cancelled the ride and just went to get an oil change. So the start of my week is 2 unaccepted rides and 1 cancellation. When should I expect my email from uber support? :D

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
This was a great start to the week for me. Let these two pings time out, and then when I tapped on the solid red to see what the surge rate was I accidently accepted a ride request... since I had no idea if the request was a surge or not, I cancelled the ride and just went to get an oil change. So the start of my week is 2 unaccepted rides and 1 cancellation. When should I expect my email from uber support? :D
tomorrow morning at 10a youll get it..

·
Premium Member
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes i just so happened to be in that area at that time....i was in the red and checked rider app and the prices were not higher throughout the valley and the pings i let time out had no surge so it must have been uber testing or a glitch...the app overall was running pretty smoothly for a few months there but for the last month and a half its had so many issues....
Almost makes me think there was no surge going on, but uber made it appear that way just to get people out accepting rides. Can't believe they would do that, but I wouldn't put it past this company.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts