Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,320 Posts
On time??????? We are in USA No instant pay, no destination, no customer for 5 hours, if pick up in 20 -30 min away. No busy. Toll issues unpaid . ( less than toll plaza. ) Only in nyc. Riders rude. Layers thanks

·
Premium Member
2,935 Posts
For sure. Happy riders and "happy drivers"
"juno treat drivers better"
Well, for the most part they do. I don't feel any pressure from them for cancelling or declining. On the other hand I have Lyft threatening to deactivate me if I cancel a ride again or don't accept requests they sent out lmao Uber just isn't transparent enough for me. Juno is the better out of the three only because the other two hasn't really set a high standard on what it means to treat driver's better lmao

·
Premium Member
4,320 Posts
Well, for the most part they do. I don't feel any pressure from them for cancelling or declining. On the other hand I have Lyft threatening to deactivate me if I cancel a ride again or don't accept requests they sent out lmao Uber just isn't transparent enough for me. Juno is the better out of the three only because the other two hasn't really set a high standard on what it means to treat driver's better lmao
Ok. we see your post in while!!!!

Uber is not transparent???? Let me ask you what company from Nyc market have quick options for reinstatement. UBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
On time??????? We are in USA No instant pay, no destination, no customer for 5 hours, if pick up in 20 -30 min away. No busy. Toll issues unpaid . ( less than toll plaza. ) Only in nyc. Riders rude. Layers thanks
I guess Juno don't like you I have no problems and keep me busy also a lot of surge no problems with tolls you are right no instant pay no Destination but that's OK for 10% commission versus 35 to 40 it's a no-brainer

·
Premium Member
4,320 Posts
Regardless Commision will see. How quickly you getting other rider. Or play uber, Lyft -- juno,
I guess Juno don't like you I have no problems and keep me busy also a lot of surge no problems with tolls you are right no instant pay no Destination but that's OK for 10% commission versus 35 to 40 it's a no-brainer
its fine. Whatever makes you wealthy. Question-answer. I thought it's help. Regardless as driver you captain of your vessel/vehicle. Tdr out

·
Premium Member
9,104 Posts
During high surges I rather patiently wait for Juno.

Its true u will get like 10 requests from both Uber and Lyft b4 u get a Juno but Uber n Lyft only send garbage (i.e 1.5x, 1.6x) and then Juno sends me a 230% :rolleyes:

You guys have to realize 230% is equivilant to 3.3X! When was the last tome Uber sent u a 3.3X trip?

·
Premium Member
4,320 Posts
During high surges I rather patiently wait for Juno.

Its true u will get like 10 requests from both Uber and Lyft b4 u get a Juno but Uber n Lyft only send garbage (i.e 1.5x, 1.6x) and then Juno sends me a 230% :rolleyes:

You guys have to realize 230% is equivilant to 3.3X! When was the last tome Uber sent u a 3.3X trip?
So, wait for surge . Pax not stupid to pay extra. They take company with no surge. It's funny. Is someone thinking/analyzing here. Wait, wait, waiting! It's coming. No filling. Like I said before everyone is chef in his operation uber,Lyft, Juno,Gett, dial 7 and etc. good luck

1 - 20 of 26 Posts