Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last Friday was a slow morning. I’ve been waiting for an hour for pings but none. So I decided to move to the next plaza where McDs at. Nature calls so I took a dump. While having my me time, a ping showed up . Seriously? During my me time? wtf uber!!! Cmo’n!!! i took the ping and rushed my dumping.

Uber algo just knows when to test your patience.

·
Premium Member
21,324 Posts
Last Friday was a slow morning. I've been waiting for an hour for pings but none. So I decided to move to the next plaza where McDs at. Nature calls so I took a dump. While having my me time, a ping showed up . Seriously? During my me time? wtf uber!!! Cmo'n!!! i took the ping and rushed my dumping.

Happens all the time... I do what you do, except rushing part. F. the ping. They can wait while I finish mah bizznes.

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Last Friday was a slow morning. I've been waiting for an hour for pings but none. So I decided to move to the next plaza where McDs at. Nature calls so I took a dump. While having my me time, a ping showed up . Seriously? During my me time? wtf uber!!! Cmo'n!!! i took the ping and rushed my dumping.

Was it a crappy ride?

·
Registered
277 Posts

i've had this where i'm taking dump in the comfort of my own home on a couple of occasions

first time, i rushed it, after that i just take my time if they want to cancel that's on them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.