Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I landed really late last night due to weather, went to eat over on Virginia Ave, I must have ignored 15 or so UberX pings while in the queue, eventually turned app off, opened back up and got a ping for a UberX 2.5. Earlier in the week took a Select trip to airport and got an XL re-match. 3 rides this week so far

·
Registered
269 Posts
That's why I like the two I mentioned because they're comical, helpful, and motivational. Even when it comes to getting frustrated, there's some constructive criticism.

Not really, I used to, but now all I follow are guys that are self made success stories.... A lot of the Uber stuff is kind of depressing, so I decided to be positive.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
I was at Hartsfield during deep red surge, got a re-match and my ride was not paid as surge. Support will not pay me surge. Bait and switch.
If the ping doesn't have surge, it doesn't have surge. That is the worst part concerning Lyft. Expecting some prime and getting no prime. At least with Uber, watch for surge on the ping.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well from what support told me the guy at the airport did something to bypass surge even thought the airport was glowing. They have yet to help me though. So beware. Scammers at the airport can avoid surge too. It sucks. My first airport pickup was riddled with goofs and now getting screwed out of surge. Oh well.
My take on surge bro.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts