Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Any trip that crosses Sunset Blvd in either direction will be problematic this morning. DF will allow you to work the surge around the marathon without having to cross marathon route.

Another way to play it is to use DF to look for trips that actually do cross the marathon route. This is going to require taking the 405 or 101 adding considerable mileage to what might otherwise be a short trip on a normal day. Longer trips combined with marathon related surge could be lucrative for those willing to brave the traffic.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I got fake-lined....to vannuys.

So much for the churchgoin folk.

Dangit what now??? 26 left
that always happens, they must have an algorithm setting for long rides when you need shorties

my luck always and when you want a few long ones it is short rides galore

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you'd ever been to other countries or different areas with rampant thuggery, you'd know that the tribalism of low-level criminality has no need for race ---- they do JUST fine with sides of tracks/zipcodes/voting districts/points of past incarceration/etc.

Continents and faces change, but the territorial markings of hungry, horny, and hella envious underclass beta males stay largely the same

....looking like em don't help one bit

·
Registered
637 Posts
Go to Hillhurst & Ambrose in Los Feliz by the coffee bean and you will find an armenian fellow by the name of Narek who drives a black 2011 Black S class Benz.

He has greasy hair, wears track pants, and has 26 cell phones, have him download the lyft app on each one, ping you from each one, and kill 26 birds with one stone as you take Mr Hyastanci around the block.

He has dozens of stolen credit cards to complete the transaction. Bring him a gift for his mother which he lives with, and you are all set
What are his prices?

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that always happens, they must have an algorithm setting for long rides when you need shorties

my luck always and when you want a few long ones it is short rides galore
Yeah.

And vehicle class games too, at least in my case... went 9 hours without a single Plus ping, then get relocked into Plus-only to kill destination filters & keep me from hitting EITHER pdb, 10 or 20%, before ending shift for a 6 hour break...

Freakin Sunday hopscotch.... Anaheim>Hawthorne>Marathon (messed up and picked em up, thought Korean names from Ktown weren't into that nonsense) > South Central > Ktown fringes > DTLA > Vannuys > MDR > MDR > LAX

....even went as far as to ignore DFs when it wanted (Anaheim/Garden Grove to Hawthorne ... on a DF set to DTLA)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts