Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1) How far are you all driving to your WH/FC ?
2) How far are you driving during your individual blocks of time 2, 3 or 4 ?
3) What region are you working in?

I'm pretty close to my center, about 15 minutes ... My 4hr blocks are about 15-25 miles, center to the end of my deliveries ... That same 4hr block usually takes me about 3hrs ... Delivering out of Seattle region, Kent WH/FC.

·
Registered
359 Posts
1) 8.5 miles
2) I only accept 4 hour blocks and on average they are about 25 miles from WH to last delivery.
3) Delivering out of Miami Gardens WH. Delivery zones are usually in Ft. Lauderdale area.

·
Registered
243 Posts
1) 23 miles from my primary WH
2) About 10 - 15 on average, sometimes it's less if I'm doing downtown or around it. But it shoots up to about 50 , during a 2 hour if I get a far south route.
3) South Seattle

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1) 23 miles from my primary WH
2) About 10 - 15 on average, sometimes it's less if I'm doing downtown or around it. But it shoots up to about 50 , during a 2 hour if I get a far south route.
3) South Seattle
Do you deliver out of SODO or Georgetown?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just for reference, yesterdays Prime Now:
1: 30 miles from WH (43 miles home, usually closer)
2: 246 miles in four 2 hr blocks, 19 stops
3: Tampa/St Pete
Can you tell me the logistics of your first pickup thru your last drop off ... For example, pickup 1 2hr block 2 stops ... Then back to WH for second 2hr block etc.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
That's crazy... That's too many drive miles. But small number of stops so that's not too bad I guess.
Normally I will decide whether it would be 'worth it' to pick up another block based on whether I am closer to home or WH. And while yesterday was abnormal, it wasn't far off of my avg 25 mph. BUT I am at $213 with tips.

·
Premium Member
3,123 Posts
Normally I will decide whether it would be 'worth it' to pick up another block based on whether I am closer to home or WH. And while yesterday was abnormal, it wasn't far off of my avg 25 mph. BUT right now I am at $181 with 2 block worth of tips to be accounted for.
That's awesome. How do you get tips? I don't think we get tips here for Flex here in Illinois. Chicagoland area that is.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
That's awesome. How do you get tips? I don't think we get tips here for Flex here in Illinois. Chicagoland area that is.
That's because you drive logistics

UberPasco drives prime now. He has more miles because he shuttles back and forth to the warehouse but the tips are helpful in the extra amount he spends on gas.

·
Registered
163 Posts
1) How far are you all driving to your WH/FC ?
i have a warehouse less then 5min away from my apartment. but i think that might just an amazon prime now warehouse.
the one i go to to deliveries is literally across town 21miles (25min) from my apartment.

2) How far are you driving during your individual blocks of time 2, 3 or 4 ?
monday i had a 4hours block (830a-1230p) delivery area was 23miles from the warehouse. all packages were in the same subdivison. i finished an hour early. so $72 for about 2.5hours of delivery no complaints.
yesterday also 4hours shift. arrived at warehouse late didnt leave there till around 930a
deliveries were centralized in the same area 14miles away from warehouse but less distance to where i live. also finished an hour early.

3) What region are you working in?

san antonio warehouse is located SW of SA

attached is what monday looked like.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts