Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Uber/Lyft pool is in Denver because I get the pickup pings. But as a pax, I have yet to figure out how to order one. I've tried on Lyft and Uber so I can experience it from a pax perspective. Not only that, today I am sans car while my car is at the dealership getting it's tune up. no where could I request pool. Is it only offered during certain hours? I'm asking from a pax perspective so I can get the cheaper rides (and of course I over tip being a driver) but also curious from a driver perspective so I can avoid them. Anyone got a clue how it works?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Not sure about Uber as I have never taken one, but Lyft is pretty simple as a passenger. Select the Lyft, Line or XL, then check your pickup, enter the dropoff (if you want) get an estimate (if you want) hit request ride.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure about Uber as I have never taken one, but Lyft is pretty simple as a passenger. Select the Lyft, Line or XL, then check your pickup, enter the dropoff (if you want) get an estimate (if you want) hit request ride.
I have yet to get the line option. Maybe it's based on time of day and/or location. I don't know. But yet to be given the option on either platform.

Reactions: Sure
1 - 3 of 3 Posts