Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
You lucky..
not lucky brother, being lucky implies that I stumbled upon this truck while aimlessly wandering. I wanted a similar truck as a teenager and set a goal, left home at a young age and worked my ASS off until I was finally able to achieve my goal. proud to say, I'm mid twenties with a 57k piece of gorgeous machinery with nobody's name on it but my own ;) lucks got nothin to do with it lol

·
Registered
295 Posts
Wear a t-shirt under your shirt, the cotton will absorb the sweat, giving it a place to go and evaporate, thus your skin ( under arms and back) will stay dryer and you won't end up stinking after several hours.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I picked up the beaded seat cover at Walmart, $10 bucks. It helps, but doesn't eliminate the problem. I noticed a few riders curling their noses after a long day, and a night sleeping in the car, lol. I guess I started to stink! A pack of baby wipes to wipe my pits and junk, some baby powder sprinkled on the inside of my shirt. A bottle of Febreze, and a car air freshener. I got comments the rest of the day about how good my car smelled.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I use my air conditioner. Turn it on to take the moisture out of the air, but put a little heat on it to keep the temperature comfortable.
This is what I do. Keep the air in the car cool, not ice cold, but just cool, and as dry as possible to keep things comfortable. Now passengers who are sweaty when they enter the vehicle and have wet backs, that's a different story.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts