Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 126 Posts

· Banned
4,609 Posts
I come on the forum and tell people they're stupid. Seems to help me relax.
You're an idiot, I feel better already ;)

Full disclosure for the Baristas...
I love Optimus...it's just playin

· Banned
4,609 Posts
Studying the word of God and prayer. There's no peace like the peace of God, and I've worked in situations way more stressful than Ubering!
Can you throw a prayer out there for no more onboarding, no more pool rides and a tip button?

Thanks,
Mike

· Registered
1,936 Posts
Can you throw a prayer out there for no more onboarding, no more pool rides and a tip button?

Thanks,
Mike
The Bible actually has an end-time warning of judgment against those who oppress the worker and hold back wages:

James 5
1 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you.
2 Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten.
3 Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days.
4 Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts.
5 You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter.
6 You have condemned and murdered the righteous person. He does not resist you.

· Banned
4,609 Posts
The Bible actually has an end-time warning of judgment against those who oppress the worker and hold back wages:
So the writers knew about Uber at least 1900 years ago, quite possibly 3400 years ago

· Banned
4,609 Posts
I like to take a break and pray in the pig pen, it's tough to get select pings there so prayer helps View attachment 47892
Please, please I pray, just give me a trip to the OC and while your at it could you make it a 2.1 surge or a select ping.

· Registered
2,321 Posts
Uber is my relaxation...

I only do it part time, and with the games Uber plays with Hourly, I do 25+ rides a week to keep Silver status.

For me, it is a fun way to mindlessly make money while meandering around a city that I dearly love.

That said, if I had to drive for Uber full time, then my attitude would be different.

· Registered
3,428 Posts

James 5
1 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you.
2 Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten.
3 Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days.
4 Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts.
5 You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter.
6 You have condemned and murdered the righteous person. He does not resist you.
Gulp!

· Banned
9,012 Posts
The Bible prophesied thousands of years ago that a global beast that was economic in nature would rise up right at the end.
But the person would have to be political and would rule the world under one government. And that person would have a special friendship with hades.

Then God will release his four horsemen. Conquest, war, famine and death.

Start over since he screwed up so badly this time around. After all the entire free will thing back fired. We have uber now thanks to free will.

In the book of revelations, the last book of the bible.

21 - 40 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.