Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
I used to ride 40 miles on my bike every weekend on Marvin Braude trail but I gained a few pounds driving uber/studying. Usually a weightlifting session with cardio does the trick but last time I went so hard I almost fainted.

Also, Tsukemen from Silver lake ramen relaxes me or taking a break from driving to study in a coffeshop in k-town. I'm very much a people person though, so when I get a pax that I get along with my day automatically becomes better.

· Registered
117 Posts
Half a Vitinum B-50 every other day, and a St. Johns Wart everyday.

And Exercise releases Dopamine ? in the brain, which makes a person fell better.

I use to feel great after practice leaving the motocross track, but by the time I got home the aches and pains were setting in. Oh well, the fun factor was worth it.
Definitely. Exercise does produce short term euphoria (runner's high) and has multiple other benefits. Not too long ago there was an article saying about the similarities of the high compared to recreational drugs due to the effects of opioid receptors in the brain amongst other receptors and protein production from exercise. I've personally found that I have a clear head, I'm able to focus for longer periods of time and my memory have increased from exercise...in particular long distance cycling.

www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-compass-pleasure/201104/exercise-pleasure-and-the-brain

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.